Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demands of a God

Go down

Demands of a God Empty Demands of a God

Post  Rehaustykus Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 3:27

Ink Blot Test by Seth Sentry blasts through the speaker and Rehaustykus walks out as the crowd boos loudly.

Rehaustykus: Last week, well how about last week huh? Rikku, Rikku, Rikku. Well done mate, you got the big W. And I got the loss. Excuse me if I'm wrong, but I'm starting to think somebody higher up has a problem with me. And no for all those god loving church freaks, I don't mean your so called God cause I'm the only God like creature that walks this planet. But last week, I get put against a freak in Rikku, and this week I don't even get a match? What is this? Come out and spin your bullshit so I can call you a lair and get me a match.

Rehaustykus waits while the crowd boos.

Rehaustykus: Nothing? Usually somebody comes out. God this place has gone to the dogs.  Right here is my demands. This week, I'm gonna take a nice little break, paid by the way, and I'm gonna come back next week and look at the card to see my name in a match, up quite high in the card, with some grand stipulation, blah blah blah! Now in the past I've threatened this and that, so we all know my ritual. Now can somebody important just come out and give me what i want?
Rehaustykus
Rehaustykus

Back to top Go down