Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matty and The Kitty

Go down

Matty and The Kitty Empty Matty and The Kitty

Post  Auron Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 6:01

Radioactive by Imagine Dragon plays and Quentin Englebert and Cliff Roxtone come out.

Andrew: Well, it's main event time. Cliff Roxtone takes on Mattamillion Allen in a non-title match. A win here could earn Cliff a title shot at the Legacy title.

John: Honestly, it looks like they're not really interested in that right now...

Michael: I think you have a point there, John. They haven't said a word to anyone about what happened last week. I think they might be more interested in revenge.

Quentin slides into the ring, after grabbing a mic from ringside, with Cliff close behind.

Quentin: ...Usually, this would be the part of the show where we promised to bring true wrestling back into MWP's main event...but, quite frankly, there's something more important to take care of. Last week, a kitty that thought he was a tiger had the audacity to throw his match against Cliff here, and attack me, a non-wrestler. Now, as everyone knows, next week, I am going to be GM for the week. That means that, technically, I can do anything...like fire the cat. But abusing my power doesn't look good, does it? So, I'll be thinking of some perfectly good ways to get back at him...but that's next week. Now, this week? Cliff faces Matty Allen. Matty, despite your spoiled rich kid act, you do have some decent skills as a wrestler and I respect that...but you're in our way. We're going to end you as quick as possible so next week can arrive all the faster. No hard feelings...it's just business.

Quentin exits the ring, leaving Cliff on his own on the ring. They wait for Mattamillion Allen to come out, as the camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum