Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Told you he would be a punching bag

Go down

Told you he would be a punching bag Empty Told you he would be a punching bag

Post  jeremyD Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 10:07

*The camera opens backstage in the parking arena where a black limo pulls up. A man opens the door and out steps Jeremy Danielson in his slick black suit and now customary black dickie-bow with his logo embezzled on the front. He beams a perfect smile as the camera follows him as he makes his way to the backstage area.*

John Dempsey: "Wow look at that guy he just more and more of a show off every time we see him. I'm kind of getting sick of it".

Michael Billings: "How can you say that? He is a stand up guy and a role model for all the young kids. Have you seen how many baby goats they are wearing his Dickie-bow, hahaha".

John Dempsey: "Baby goats? What are you on abo .. Oh I get it another of your terrible jokes. I really wish you would stop saying them, can't you write them down?"

Michael Billings: "What a great idea John, I've never thought of writing a joke book but now you mention it".

John Dempsey: "Oh no what have I done? And just where is Jeremy heading? Oh no please don't say he's heading to the ring".

Michael Billings: "That's exactly what he's doing. Can't you hear his music?"

*The speakers fill with the sound of Superman's Theme song as a JD logo fills the titan tron. There a few people in the crowd sporting his Dickie-bow and a few children have his name on banners. Jeremy appears at the top of the ring with his perfect smile and dashing good looks. He waves to each and every person as he makes his way slowly to the ring.*

John Dempsey: "Look at this kid showing off as if he's just married a Royal, he's nothing. Winning one match against someone like the Punching Bag is no mean feat".

Michael Billings: "I thought it was a good strong finish for him. He clearly had the upper hand all match long and it was only a matter of time before he wasted him".

John Dempsey: "Please it was beginners luck, you can't expect to keep up this form. I reckon he will certainly lose tonight. He won't want to get his hair messed up for one thing and I even heard that he's afraid of heights".

Michael Billings: "Did you just make that last part up John? I haven't heard anyone say anything like that".

John Dempsey: "Yep that's what I hea ..".

*A voice cuts in and interrupts John.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Welcome everyone to another week of MPW the awesome federation that now stars yours truly". *He says as he points to himself.* "There can't be a much better way to spend a night then getting to see me in action. Last week you saw a glimpse of what I am capable of. The Punching Bag really was no match for me and you all saw just how easily I beat him. Let's take a quick look".

*He points to the Titan Tron as the camera cuts to it as it shows clips from his match last week.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Look how easily I dominated that man, he really was the punching bag for me I told you all he would be".

*The highlights finish and a few people cheer as the camera cuts back to Jeremy Danielson leaning against the ropes with a big smile on his face. He remains leaning against the ropes as he continues to talk.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Tonight you will see me in action against Golden Dragon, the man who is golden? and a dragon? How ever do I stand a chance against that? Well believe it or not the man is neither a Dragon or Golden, in fact tonight the only thing he will be is slain. Tonight you will see me slay my opponent, tonight you will see be victorious in my match. Tonight you will see take one step closer to that Ladder match at the PPV".

*The crowd cheer as Jeremy Danielson raises his hands above his head. He then climbs down from the ring and slowly makes his way up the ramp.*

John Dempsey: "That guy is a joke, who does he think he is saying that he will slay his opponent, he's not a knight of old, he's an idiot".

Michael Billings: "You need to stop with the jealousy it's a bit ridiculous if you ask me, you really need to change the record".

John Dempsey: "I am not jealous of that fool, anyone could pretend they are clever and I could go online and print off a certificate saying I am a doctor of this or a doctor of that. I haven't seen any proof either that's he a doctor of what ever he is that he says he is".

*As Jeremy nears the top of the ramp, he turns back to the crowd and raises the microphone to his mouth.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Oh and one other thing, these rumours going around that I'm afraid of heights are total nonsense and if anyone doubts that I'm a doctor or indeed as smart as I claim, then please feel free to come and ask me in person and I will dislodge any doubts that you may have. In fact on this very stage next week I will come out here and I welcome any in the crowd or at home to ask me any question they like and if I don't know the answer then I will personally give them $100,000".

*With that he turns around and walks backstage, the crowd are in shock at the announcement.*

Michael Billings: "Did he really just say that he would give $100,000 to anyone who asked him a question he didn't know the answer too?"

John Dempsey: "I think that's what he said .. I'm a .. I don't know what to say to that".

Michael Billings: "Finally the great John Dempsey if left speechless".

*The camera cuts to an advert break.*

jeremyD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum