Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Distractions

Go down

Distractions Empty Distractions

Post  Hieu Tue 11 Feb 2014 - 3:28

As the crowd settles in the arena, Evil Ways by Blue Saraceno begins to blast throughout the arena. The fans immediately realize who is about to emerge from backstage. Hieu emerges from the curtains and onto the stage but fans are treated to a rare sight that catches some by surprise. A face they haven't seen before. The face of Danielle, Hieu's girlfriend who the world was introduced to in his recent time with ORW.

The two make their way to the ring, slowly and methodically. Hieu helps Danielle into the ring before getting in himself as Danielle asks for a mic and hands one to Him.

Hieu: How's everyone doing tonight?

Hieu pauses for a moment, then continues on

Hieu: Don't answer that, it was rhetorical. I promised Dani I would try to be polite to all of you so I'm trying. Just don't expect anything drastic. This still means nothing to me in the long run.

Hieu walks around the ring a bit looking around at the crowd

Hieu: I see we have a packed house tonight. Good. More people to see me put Golden Dragon down tonight. If I'm being honest, I've let too many distractions creep up and throw me off these past few weeks. But thankfully, I have a beautiful woman by my side who told me that I need to let it all go. She told me to focus on what's important, not these distractions. Isn't that right babe?

Dani: Sure is (Smiles). I told Hieu that he doesn't need to suck up to you people. I told him that he needn't break his back to make you happy because in the end, it means nothing. It does nothing to help him win championships. It does nothing to make him the best in the business. It will never mean anything but a bunch of people yelling at the top of their lungs in joy. Nothing more, nothing less. All it is, is yelling. He doesn't need that.

Hieu: So I decided to move on from all of this. I let all the jeers and bad comments get to me before but now I've realized that the only opinions that matter to me are hers (points at Dani) and my own. And I'm a better man for it. I'll prove that right...NOW!

Hieu turns his attention to the Titantron

Hieu: Golden Dragon, drag your ass out here and let's get this thing going. Don't worry, this shouldn't take long at all.

Hieu and Dani share a laugh then Golden Dragon's music hits and he makes his way out to the ring to cheers.

Hieu: (grins evilly) Perfect.

Dani climbs out of the ring and Hieu tosses his mic aside awaiting the arrival of his opponent Golden Dragon.

Hieu

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum