Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking On

Go down

Looking On Empty Looking On

Post  Auron Tue 11 Feb 2014 - 9:48

Tidus, Rikku and Auron are all backstage in the locker room. Rikku has a comically sized Band-aid on her forehead.

Tidus: Do you really need that thing? You weren't hurt that bad--

Rikku: Yes, I do. It helps with the headaches.

Tidus: How...never mind.

Auron is distracted...

Tidus: Auron? What's up? You still thinking about what Kyle said?

Auron: Yeah...I really shouldn't be though. He's completely delusional...but that makes him a bit dangerous. You gonna be fine on your own, Tidus?

Tidus: Don't worry, I'll--

Rikku: He won't be on his own! I'll go along with him!

Auron and Tidus look at Rikku.

Tidus: You don't need to come with me, Rikku. You're still getting...headaches.

Auron: Hm...usually, I'd also be against it but...the extra eyes out there wouldn't hurt. Who knows who might randomly come out. I didn't really expect Rehaustykus last week...

Rikku: Eh, Huasty is just a sore loser. Besides, he got what he whined for so I doubt he'll be a problem. Anyways, I don't have a match tonight so I'm just bored.

Tidus: Right...well...ok. I guess I'll take the back up.

Auron: Good. Be careful. Kyle appears to be losing his mind so he's dangerous.

Tidus: I'll be fine! I've dealt is worse during my time in the other federations! This will be a piece of cake! Now, let's get this show started!

Rikku: It's showtime!

With that, Tidus and Rikku walk out of the locker room, heading towards the ring. Auron stays by himself.

Auron: Hmm...I'm uneasy...I don't like looking on...but I'm not really a wrestler anymore...

Auron simply shakes his head as the camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum