Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Night

Go down

Big Night   Empty Big Night

Post  Jayx Mon 17 Feb 2014 - 9:58

Jayx is stretching in the locker room while Ryan Conway walks up to him

Ryan Conway: Big night, huh?

Jayx the Drake: Big night! How about you - nervous?

Ryan Conway: A little bit. This is a great chance for me but I'm wondering - did I go wrong with this ladder match? Shouldn't I have set you up for a title match to improve my chances?

Jayx the Drake: Nah, I don't want charity shots. If some guys are fine with that, be my guests but not me. Besides, the ladder match is where I'm winning the W-card tonight and that gives me any title shot I want. No, Ryan, I'm in the best possible position.

Ryan Conway: You talk like there's just you an the ladder in that match. Are you getting cocky again?

Jayx the Drake: No, of course, I recognize the competition. But let's take a look - Nitro is pulling a doube duty and so is Bubba. I beat Coleman once already and should know what to expect of him. Hyperelf... well, I like donuts too but... you know what I mean, right? Of course, there's the superman Jeremy Danielson and Hieu. Those two I guess will be the biggest threats to that card.

Ryan Conway: So you have it all figured out, huh?

Jayx the Drake: I promised that the Drake will fly. And that's my plan for tonight! Chin up, Ryan, you'll get the job, I'll get the card and let's bring some order to this fed!

Ryan Conway: All right, mate, stretch and warm up!

Ryan pats Jayx on shoulder and leaves the locker room

Jayx

Back to top Go down