Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blitz Guardian's first defence

Go down

Blitz Guardian's first defence Empty Blitz Guardian's first defence

Post  Auron Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 6:07

The camera fades in on Marisa Peterson, Tidus and Rikku in the interview area backstage.

Marisa: Hello everyone, join me at this time in welcoming Tidus and Rikku, the Blitz Guardians,the current Union Champions.

Tidus simply nods while Rikku winks and waves to the camera.

Marisa: So, tonight, you have to defend against Steven Cobalt and Nic Nitro...but before we get to that, let's review your season so far. In your debut, you won the tag belts against two of the IWA that won the original W-cards. How did that come about?

Tidus: There's a sorta interesting story there. Auron knew that two of them were going to ask for tag title shots. So he asked me to come to MWP with my partner--

Rikku: Me!

Tidus:--That he didn't know about. Luckily, ORW self-destructed so we didn't have anything better to do.

Marisa: I see. So, after you've won, your season hasn't exactly been the greatest, have they.

Tidus: You could say that, I guess. Run-ins and interference from people that we really have nothing to do with and some crazy guy that's after Auron.

Rikku: I thought it was fun!

Marisa: ...Anyway, here we are tonight, where you have to defend your tag belts for the first time. How do you feel about that?

Rikku: I'm pumped up!

Tidus: I gotta agree with Rikku on this one. This is our first chance to defend our belts. It would blow if we lost on our first time, wouldn't it?

Marisa: Indeed. Good luck out there!

Tidus and Rikku both nod and walk off towards the ring. The camera fades to black.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum