Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A look into Hyper's workout routine.

Go down

A look into Hyper's workout routine. Empty A look into Hyper's workout routine.

Post  Hyperelf Tue 18 Feb 2014 - 7:20

Scene opens up with Hyperelf in front of the camera standing in front of a doorway.

Hyperelf: Hey everybody! Your loyal and brave hero is preparing up for the big Ladder match tonight! Me, Hyperelf, going up against six other great competitors in tonights ring. So, of course I've training hard for this event, and I want to give you all a sneak peek on how THE Hyperelf trains.

Hyperelf takes a step back and slowly opens the door that was behind him letting the camera get a look at what's in the room. From a first glance you can tell there were lots of gym equipment for strength training, including a miniature ring in the background.

Hyperelf: Welcome, to Hyper's gym! And here is my personal trainer, Billy.

Hyperelf puts a shoulder on the stalky short man next to him. He looks as if he could be a wrestler if it wasn't for his short height.

Billy?: Umm.. My name is Troy.

Hyperelf: Billy here makes sure I have the most difficult training regiment known to man. So I can be the toughest son-of-a-gun out there.

Billy/Troy: It's nothing that special really. Any wrestler can do it.

Hyperelf: That's right. It's so difficult I'm pretty sure I'm the only wrestler in this world who could pull it off on a daily basis. Thanks to Billy, he's always challenging me to become faster, stronger, smarter.

Billy/Troy: Actually, most of the workout is his idea.

Cameraman: Could you show us a little of Hyperelf's workout regimen?

Hyperelf: Yes! Let's do it, Billy!

Billy/Troy: Like I said, it's Troy. Anyway... What he's preparing for here is the bench press. Just your standard Bench press.

Billy places on a few more weights, but something was off about the weights. They look different.

Cameraman: Wait... What's up with the weights. They look like they've been glazed and rather golden brown color. Wait... Don't tell me... Those are donuts.

Hyperelf: Yep! They are indeed donuts!

Hyperelf proceeds to lift 6 enormous size donuts down to his chest and back up. Performing 5 reps before placing it back on the rack.

Cameraman: Surely this has to be a joke.

A staff member from behind the cameraman walks over and removes one of the giant donuts only to find out they were actually extremely heavy, crushing his foot in the process. He lets out a yelp as Billy removes the donut quickly with one hand and places it back on the bar.

Billy: Even though these are actual donuts, they do weigh quite a bit. This ensures that Hyper stays motivated while working out. Sometimes I even dangle a donut from a string to motivate him even more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The scene cuts out to Hyperelf in the miniature ring with Billy outside holding of course, a box of donuts.

Billy: here we train his agility, to make sure he stays at his fastest.

Hyperelf is waiting impatiently as Billy starting chucking glazed pastries around the ring. Hyperelf nimbly maneuvering his body around catching them and eating them instantly in his mouth. The staff look in awe at how fast he is, way faster than he is in the ring.

Cameraman: If only he could move this fast in a match.

Billy: Yeah, that's the thing. Sometimes doing this doesn't really help his motivation inside the actual ring. I also want to thank Scarlett for giving us these donuts from Fritz's. Hyper seems to be working extra hard for these.

--------------------------------------------------------

Hyperelf is back next to the camera sweating profusely.

Hyperelf: Thanks guys for watching a little of my training techniques. And I'm look forward to being in that ring giving it my all in that ladder match! Stay tuned!

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum