Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOU CALL YOURSELF A GOD!!

2 posters

Go down

YOU CALL YOURSELF A GOD!! Empty YOU CALL YOURSELF A GOD!!

Post  RIC RAVEN Thu 27 Mar 2014 - 13:28

The lights starts to lower as heartbeats can be heard coming in from the PA system.The theme tune from THE CROW starts to play as fog starts to show around the ring..the crowed wounder whats going on as the Big screen goes blank and crackles,till the hole arena goes black..after a few moments one light comes on showing a dark dressed figure stands in the ring..long dark hair,,long black coat,boots and pants,the outer lights flutter and come on.The crowed at this stage realize who it is and cheer as Ric is seen standing there,holding a mic and throws his hair back

RCR: Last week The one who calls himself a GOD!Goes and hits a dame Sucker blow to the back of my head.!!

The fans boo from all areas as Ric looks around and puts his hands out to silence the crowed

RCR:This person who DARES call himself a GOD..IN knowing he can not defeat me as i tore into his flesh decided to play dirty goes and cowards out of the match by DQing himself!!So Mr. Rehaustykus...

FANS:BLESS YOU!!

RCR:The Devil went down to The ring. He was lookin' for a soul to steal.
He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind. He was willing to make a deal
When he came across this young man Gobbing' on a Mic and playin' it hot.
And the RIC RAVEN jumped upon a hickory stump and said "Boy, let me tell you what."

"I bet you didn't know it, but I'm a Promo player, too.
And if you'd care to take a dare I'll make a bet with you.
Now you Say a pretty good lot of crap boy, but give the Ric his due.
I'll bet that Title of gold against your soul 'cause I think I'm better than you."

The boy said, "My name's Rehaustykus, and it might be a sin,
But I'll take your bet; and you're gonna regret 'cause I'm the best there's ever been."

Rehaustykus, rosin up your bow and play your TITLE hard.
'Cause Hell's broke loose in Mwp and Rics deals the cards.
And if you win you get this shiny title made of gold,
But if you lose the devil Ric gets your soul.."WOOCAWW""

The fans all stand and cheer loudly after they think Ric finishes but Ric laughs and waits for the fans to finish and places the mic back to his mouth

RCR:Now that's the story goes! Then Ric got knuckled in his head because Rehaustykus he knew that he'd been beat.
And he slides out the ring with that golden title on the ground at Rehaustykus feet.
However "Ric said, just come on back if you ever wanna try again,
'Cause I've told you once--you son of a bitch--I'm the best there's ever been."

Ric drops the mic with a thud as the crowed go in a uproar again as the camera fades

RIC RAVEN

Back to top Go down

YOU CALL YOURSELF A GOD!! Empty Re: YOU CALL YOURSELF A GOD!!

Post  eldrocks Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 20:18

FANS: BLESS YOU!!!

Priceless. Smile

eldrocks

Back to top Go down