Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A (S)pecial (D)elivery for Coleman

Go down

A (S)pecial (D)elivery for Coleman Empty A (S)pecial (D)elivery for Coleman

Post  eldrocks Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 3:55

Marissa:  I'm standing here with Randy Swofford who have taken time out to talk with me.  Thank you Randy.

Swofford:  You welcome Marissa.

Marissa:  Why isn't Ed with you?

Swofford:  The boss has been dealing with personal issues all day and he's way too fired up to deal with an interview.  He'll be at my side tonight.

Marissa:  Speaking of tonight you take on SD Coleman for the right to qualify for the Elimination Chamber match for the R&T Title.  You must be looking forward to this opportunity.

Swofford: :: Smirks :: To get a shot at a major MWP title.  Sure I'd love to pad my resume with something like that.

Marissa:  What are your thoughts on SD Coleman.

Swofford:  Ironically enough I've been in the same promotions with him for a while now.  Five seasons between ORW and MWP and yet I barely know him personally and I've never actually wrestled him.

Marissa:  Does not knowing him turn into a disadvantage going into your match tonight?

Swofford:  Well if the boss were here, he'd probably be running SD in the ground saying something like "SD must mean "Simply Dumbfounded because I'm simply dumbfounded that you are think you can still wrestle let alone beat Randy tonight."  but that's not really me. Though I love the boss's comments.  I know that SD suffered from a terrible losing streak in ORW and after what appeared to be a shaky start here in MWP he seems to have turned it around a bit here.

Marissa:  You seem to have a great deal of respect for SD Randy.

Swofford:  What makes you think that Marissa?  Just because I'm not insulting the guy?  I will admit that I appreciate the effort he and Cael are doing to break out of their doldrums but to believe that Coleman even has a fraction of a chance of beating me, the Extreme Annihilation Champion, is almost pitiable.

Marissa:  You do realize that MWP does not recognize the EA Championship as a legitimate title.

Swofford:  No Marissa, my belt is not *sanctioned* by MWP, but they do recognize it.  It's what got me into MWP in the first place.  It's what's sent Hieu packing his bags and resurrecting ORW.  It's why everybody in this promotion claims to be perfect, or a god, or any other superlative they deem fit to spew out and they can have them because in the end they all want to be something they're not....and that's....me!

Randy looks at the camera.

Swofford:  SD, you bring on the pain pal, I look forward to it, because when you enter the ring, there's a big loss waiting there and it will be specially delivered by me.  :: Looks at Marissa :: How's that for a witticism?

Randy walks off

eldrocks

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum