Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Settlement

Go down

Settlement Empty Settlement

Post  eldrocks Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 9:16

Ed and Randy are seen walking quickly backstage.  Ed's face flush with anger; Randy's face full of concern.

Swofford:  Boss you need to calm down a bit.

Dryden:  Calm down?  Calm down?!  CALM DOWN?!!!  Randy you do remember what just happened right?

Swofford:  Vividly boss.

Dryden:  Yeah.  And you know who's fault for your defeat was right?

Swofford:  Of course I do boss.  Dixon's but get....

Dryden:  :: Stops and points a finger at him :: NO!  There's no spin on this one kid.  I failed you.

Swofford:  Boss.

Dryden:  I got so caught up with the mess Porsche found herself in that I wasn't thinking straight.  I mean to waste my time and energy jawing at Savoy Wheeler...

Swofford:  Cael Wheeler.

Dryden:  What?  Who cares what type of cabbage he calls himself?  The point is I needed to vent my frustrations and did it at the wrong place and at the wrong time and it allowed Dixon to make his move and cost you the match.

Swofford: Okay it was your fault.  You're forgiven okay?

Dryden:  It's not okay Champ and I have to rectify this.

Swofford:  Hey rectify away boss, but you need to calm down if you want to get Quentin to be responsive.

Dryden:  You're right.  I'm in no condition to hear potentially bad news and my emotions will clearly cloud my reasoning, but I have to do something.

Swofford;  You can.  Let me deal with this.

Dryden:  You?

Swofford:  Yeah.  You take care of Porsche and the business and I'll take care of my situation.

Dryden:  :: Thinks about it for a moment.  Okay Champ.  One piece of advice....

Swofford:  Be straight with him.  I know.

Dryden:  Yeah.  Well let me get on the horn with Porsche.  Good luck in there kid.

Swofford:  Tell Porsche to get her head on straight.

Dryden:  Will do.

Randy heads to Quentin's office door.  An audible "come in" is heard and Randy enters.

Quentin:  Randy.  Where's Ed?

Swofford:  He's got other concerns to deal with.

Quentin:  You're not one of his concerns?

Swofford:  I am, but I can handle my own affairs when I need to.  :: Quentin motions him to continue :: I'll get straight to the point.  What happened in my match was a joke.

Quentin:  Well, I thought it made for exciting TV...but it probably wasn't what you were planning for, eh?

Swofford:  :: Slightly put off :: That would be an understatement. Can you make this right or am I officially screwed from the EC match?

Quentin: Actually, about that...as you know, I'm trying to be much more fair than I used to be...and this is a perfect opportunity. While SD's win was dirty, it was still a win. So, he stays in the EC match. But, since you did get screwed, I'll allow you into the match. Don't waste the shot.

Swofford:  All I need is one shot. Thank you. One more thing.  Dixon seems not to know when to quit.  He's a problem I need to resolve one way or the other.  Now he mentioned something about an I Quit or "Uncle" match a couple weeks back.  I formally accept his challenge for next week if you allow us to have such a match.

Quentin:  Hm...interesting. Well, this also makes for exciting TV. So, I'll grant this match for next week...with a twist. I want to bring out the best in both of yo in this match so I'm making this a qualifier match for the EC match for Dixon. I'm sure Dixon will go all out to get -another- shot at you and a shot at the R&T belt...and I'm sure you would like that to -not happen-. Have fun.

Swofford: :: Smirks :: No. Wouldn't want that to happen.

Randy leaves the office.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum