Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frost's Assault Revealed

Go down

Frost's Assault Revealed Empty Frost's Assault Revealed

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 1 Apr 2014 - 6:30

A familiar song plays across the speakers as Nathan Frost walks out to the stage from the back helped by his daughter, Rebecca Frost. He has a mic in hand and does not look happy in the least. He makes his way slowly down the ramp surrounded by murmurs through the crowd and a couple boos which seem to fall on deaf ears.

Michael Billings: It appears Frost has recovered from his attack.

John Dempsey: He's probably back to get some payback. You know how he can be.

It is after Nathan makes his way to the center of the ring that he raises his mic to his lips and tries to stand on his own.

Nathan Frost: Two weeks ago, I was paid an unexpected visit to my office. One of the MWP superstars came in and brutally assaulted me. I have been in the hospital ever since and have investigated the incident from my room. I have been allowed back here tonight to call out my attackers.

More confused chatting through the stands.

Andrew Becksford: Did he say attackers, plural?

Nathan Frost: Two weeks ago I was attacked by Wrath in my office. He didn't say anything, but I knew he was there for more than just pay back. Considering he absences I grew suspicious and I believe that it is actually Danny Draiman who attacked me two weeks ago. He is actually Wrath and has been playing both sides behind the scenes. Don't think this won't go unanswered Mr. Draiman.

Booing spreads through the arena.

Michael Billings: Okay, Wrath attacking Frost doesn't surprise me. He seemed to have a debt to pay since he was screwed over by Nathan in his title match against Mattamillion. To think that Wrath could be Danny though seems preposterous.

Andrew Becksfor: It does make a kind of sense though. You don't usually see them together at the same time, even when Wrath was working for Nathan against him.

John Dempsey: Psh! Are you two forgetting that Wrath has faced Danny in the ring not once, but twice? How can the same person face himself in the ring?

Nathan Frost: Now you might not believe me. You all think of Danny as some kind of favorite. A good guy in and out of the ring, but I assure you he is not. I will continue my investigation now that I am out of the hospital and I will find a way to prove that Danny Draiman and Wrath are one in the same or at least in league with each other. I suggest you watch your step, Mr. Draiman. I have pulled some strings and I have a nice surprise for you and your accomplice next week.

The crowd continues to boo even as Nathan starts making his way back out of the ring with Rebecca's help.

Andrew Becksford: Well that was an odd announcement. Do you have any idea what kind of surprise he might have in story next week?

Michael Billings: No clue, but with Nathan it can never be good.

Frost's stops at the stage and turns around.

Nathan Frost: Don't worry, I will continue my duties with the Legacy championship, even under our new management. So expect other surprises as well besides what will happen to Mr. Draiman. Enjoy the show till then.

And Frost leaves to the back as the screen goes to black.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum