Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

C Minus Talent

2 posters

Go down

C Minus Talent Empty C Minus Talent

Post  Nic Nitro Wed 2 Apr 2014 - 16:15

Nic and Steven are in the locker room Steven's head is hung low as Nic berates him

Nic:"I mean there's no excuse why we lost last week let alone twice, there can only be one reason, you. You are holding me back Steven and yes you have the ability, but you are a C- Talent with a A+ partner. You see I lead the Renegades to power here in MPW I beat the best Auron had to offer I am the prodigy of wrestling no one is on my level. In fact I am a king and you are my servant you do as you are told and I may throw you a bone, but if you slip one more time I'll have your head.

Nic stands over Steven smiles then grabs a piece of paper

Nic:"Now my peasant I have a errand for you, go get my dry cleaning, reserve a table for me and Rebecca at our favorite restaurant I have a gift she will love

Steven:"You know what I'm getting tired of you pushing my buttons, if you keep it up you may not like what happens. Just know that I am more experienced and have had worse then a tiny man who has a sacked sense of authority. You call me a C- ha that's cute because one on one we both know who would win, I am the better man and you

Before Steven finishes Nic hits him square in the gut When raises a fist to strike back

Nic:"Ah you may wanna stop there Stevie, if you strike me remember who owns you. Now go do your chores dog and maybe I'll give you some scraps.

Nic pulls out a fancy diamond necklace as Steven walks away
Nic Nitro
Nic Nitro

Back to top Go down

C Minus Talent Empty Re: C Minus Talent

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 2:35

Inserted into show

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum