Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front and Center

2 posters

Go down

Front and Center Empty Front and Center

Post  sdcoleman Fri 4 Apr 2014 - 3:45

The camera comes up on Marisa Peterson, in the crowd, with S. D. Coleman and Cael Wheeler.  The audience is cheering, and members are trying to get themselves in the shot.

Marisa: I'm coming to you live with Stewart D. Coleman and his trusted friend, Cael Wheeler.  I've been trying to get an interview with you for a while now.  People have lots of questions for you!

Coleman: Well, I prefer to let my in-ring action do the talking, or just let competitors know that they're about to enter a world of pain.  But, ask away.

Marisa: That sort of leads me into my first question.  What's the deal with your defeatist attitude lately?  Don't you think that you can ever win?

Coleman: "Defeatist?"  I'd be more likely to call it realist.  I know what most of my competitors are capable of, and I usually can't quite reach those heights.  Of course, there are exceptions.  I think that last week proved that.  Proved it very well, I'd say.

Marisa: But there are some who are claiming that your victory is tainted!

Coleman: Are they?  Well, let them!  A win is a win!

Marisa: And some of that has to do with your associate, Cael Wheeler.

The fans are cheering louder.

Wheeler: Well, I always try to help.

Coleman: And you sure did last week!

Marisa: People want to know why they haven't heard more from you.

Wheeler: Well, I'm always here, you know.  And let's just say, some of the things I've said and done in the past have gotten me in trouble.

Marisa: Ohh, tell me more.

Coleman: Come on, nobody wants to hear those old insubordination stories!

Marisa: So, are you having a good time tonight?

Coleman: It's been great so far!  We've already got to see some great action, and there's more to come.  I'm really looking forward to seeing Dixon Flys in the ring.  Here's hoping he takes down Matthew Swofford.

Wheeler: And that Ed Dryden!

Marisa: No love lost there, I take it?

Wheeler: He had no business getting up in my face!  He tries anything tonight, or at the Pay-Per-View, things just might happen that he doesn't want!

This gets the fans cheering again.

Coleman: I'm here to do a bit of scouting.  I know that I'm going to appear twice next week, so I'd better get the competition going in.  I'll get warmed up, and then I'll be all set for the Elimination Chamber.  It's going to be five very impressive competitors in there with me, and I'm hoping that the others rip each other apart.  Easy win, then, you know!  But, Swofford's already in, so I'll just have to beat him again!

The fans get even louder.

Coleman: Now, Cael, you won't be in there with me, but I'll still be relying on you to help me in any way you can.

Wheeler: No problem.  And if I have to put my hands on Dryden again, so much the better.  I'm looking forward to it!

Marisa: And there you have it!  And now back to the action.

The fans keep on cheering as the camera fades out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I would like this after the Golden Tiger/Ajaxx match.  Hope that Marisa was in character!

Last edited by sdcoleman on Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 3:26; edited 1 time in total

sdcoleman

Back to top Go down

Front and Center Empty Re: Front and Center

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 2:48

Inserted into show

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum