Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just doesn't feel right

2 posters

Go down

Just doesn't feel right Empty Just doesn't feel right

Post  Big Bubba Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 8:33

The camera opens up to Bubba and Darryl sitting in Bubba's locker room. Bubba sits at his locker, lacing up his boots as Darryl sits in a chair looking at the MWP Union Title.

Darryl: Sure is pretty.

Bubba doesn't look up.

Bubba: Yup.

Darryl: You the champ now, just like you wanted, right?

Once again, Bubba pays him little attention

Bubba: Yup.

Darryl looks on confused and waits a moment, thinking of how to put what he says next.

Darryl: Well then, why the hell you been actin like this all week? You ain't said more than two words at one time to me since last week. What's you're deal Bubs?

Finally Bubba looks up at Darryl with a concerned look on his face.

Bubba: You really think that was the way I wanted to win? You think I wanted to walk in after their match and take a cheap win?

Darryl: A win is a win..

Bubba cuts him off, getting more worked up now

Bubba: No Darryl, a win is not a win. That's what the guys say that have to cheat to get a win. I'm not one of those fellers. Never have been, never will be.

Darryl: But you and Lianon did have a match earlier that night.

Bubba: Exactly, earlier that night, not right before the title match. I just feel wrong about it.

Bubba slams the locker door as Darryl continues.

Darryl: But look at who you took em from. Cobalt walked out on a match with you and now he's under Nic's control. And don't get me started on that guy, sheesh. What a little snake in the grass.

Bubba's demeanor changes a bit.

Bubba: Now you ain't wrong there. I've seen the way Nic treats Steven, terrible. But that's their deal and none of my business.

Bubba grabs the Union title from the table and makes his way towards the door. He looks at it for a moment before looking back at Darryl.

Bubba: This is my business though, and it's gonna be my business for a long time.

Bubba leaves as the camera fades to black.

Big Bubba

Back to top Go down

Just doesn't feel right Empty Re: Just doesn't feel right

Post  Big Bubba Sat 5 Apr 2014 - 8:40

oh yeah, guess it can go after eddy/castlevania match

Big Bubba

Back to top Go down

Just doesn't feel right Empty Re: Just doesn't feel right

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 4:29

Inserted

Auron
Admin