Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Auron's EC Chamber Analysis

Go down

Auron's EC Chamber Analysis Empty Auron's EC Chamber Analysis

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 4:03

The camera fades in, showing Marisa Peterson standing in the backstage interview area.

Marisa Peterson: Hello everyone. At this time, join me in welcoming the Rough & Tough Champion and one of the competitors in next's week EC match for the unification of the R&T Title and Randy's EAC title, The Guardian, Auron!

Auron walks into frame, R&T title on his shoulder and with no real emotion on his face.

Marisa: You've been relatively quiet this season, not even appearing last week. What have you been doing?

Auron: I've been doing what any normal person that has an EC match to compete in would do...train...scout...

Marisa: Scout, huh? Well, what could you tell us about your opponents? Let's start with Chip Morris.

Auron: Chip is admittedly a wild card. I don't really know what to think about him. He could surprise us all at the PPV...or fizzle out completely. We'll just have to wait and see.

Marisa: Brad Locke?

Auron: As Hyperelf, he was goofy but did had definite potential. As Brad Locke, he seems more focused...but his anger about being formally known as Hyperelf might cause him to lose focus and lose the potential he had before.

Marisa: SD Coleman?

For the first time in the interview, Auron shows some emotion, smiling sightly

Auron: SD Coleman...we go way back...friends, rivals, almost tag partners...I know what he's capable of...

The smile fades

Auron: But, he fits in the same category as I do...he's a relic of the past. That being said, he'll probably give it everything he has, just to prove he still has it.

Marisa: Dixon Flys?

Auron: Dixon has always been a...special snowflake, to put it nicely. Despite his weird personality, he's always been a crowd favorite and well-liked in the back. ...But because of what happened to his father, he's blinded by anger. That anger might have allowed him to move on to the chamber but it will cause him to lose sight at the actual chamber.

Marisa: And finally...Randy Swofford?

Auron: I only have one thing to say about Randy. He'll be the greatest challenge anyone of us in the chamber will face.

Before Marisa can respond, Auron suddenly walks off.

Marisa: Where are you going? We're weren't done yet...

The camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Auron's EC Chamber Analysis Empty Re: Auron's EC Chamber Analysis

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 4:28

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down