Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's now just you and him

Go down

It's now just you and him Empty It's now just you and him

Post  jeremyD Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 7:03

*The camera opens in the GM's office where Quintin is sat at his desk, he has a mobile phone to his ear and is listening intently.*

Quintin: "Yes that right I need to get in here now ... No it will not wait .. What do you mean you're too busy, you do realise who's asking you to come in here right? ... Okay that's better, I'll send someone for you.".

*Quintin takes the phone from his ear looks at it, then drops it the floor. He motions to someone off camera who runs up to him. He speaks in his ear and then the man disappears. Quintin goes back to desk and sits down. He puts his hand together forming a tirangle and taps them against his chin. A moment later a knock is heard on the door, Qutintin without looking up calls the person in. The man he sent out earlier appears and behind him walk Jeremy Danielson. Jeremy goes to the GMs desk and sits on the corner of it. He looks down at Quintin.*

Jeremy Danielson: "You ordered me here your lordship?"

*Quintin continues to tap his hands against his chin. He waits a moment then moves his head to look at Jeremy.*

Quintin: "I don't know if you have been watching the show or if you've been in fantasy land while this hsow has been on but I was informed earlier this evening that Jayx cannot actually compete in the Main Event at this season's PPV".

*Jeremy smiles a perfect smile.*

Quintin: "I don't know what you're so happy about one of my main events is ruined and it's all your fault".

*Jeremy frowns.*

Jeremy Danielson: "My fault? How did you work that one out?"

Quintin: "You were the one that convinced me to sanction the match as it was what the fans wanted and this happens".

Jeremy Danielson: "I didn't force you hand Quintin, I had a point to prove and I proved it. You were the one that went along with it, that is not my doing".

Quintin: "It is your fault Jeremy, I wasn't going to sanction the match and the only reason I did is because I thought anyone who is willing to give away $1,000,000 must either be crazy or correct and you just proved crazy".

*Jeremy laughs.*

Quintin: "You find this funny?"

Jeremy Danielson: "As a matter of fact I do Quintin, I find it funny that you look to me for blame. I find it funny that you try and blame the fans. I find it funny that you ignore Jayx's history of getting injuries and I find it funny that the one person you don't blame is the guy that gave him an injury in the first place .. You Legacy Champion.".

*Jeremy smiles his perfect smile again as it's Quintin's turn to frown.*

Quintin: "Maybe if you ever become Champion I will give you same leniency as I give to Matt but as you are neither my Legacy Champion or indeed anyone who I give a damn about I suggest you get out of my office.".

Jeremy Danielson: "Really you're going to kick me out of here because I'm right?"

Quintin: "No I'm going to kick you out of here because I'm the boss and I say who can be in my office and who can't and you are not someone who is aloud in my office".

Jeremy Danielson: "You didn't even tell me what yo ..".

*Quintin stands up and stops Jeremy mid sentence.*

Quintin: "I don't want to hear anymore on the subject Jeremy, you now have a one on one match against Mattmillion Allen for the Legacy Title next week and as punishment for getting my 3rd man injured I have decided that you will not have a match tonight".

Jeremy Danielson: "What? But I .. ".

*Quintin goes red in face.*

Quintin: "Just get out before I pull you from the Legacy Title match as well".

*Jeremy stands up, opens his mouth to speak but then closes it again. Quintin starts tapping his shoe on the floor and Jeremy takes on final look at him before heading out of the office. Quintin looks after him and seems to talk to himself when Jeremy's gone.*

Quintin: "That guy is getting too big for his boots".

*The camera then cuts to an advert break.*

Last edited by jeremyD on Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 9:26; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Can't read other people's RPs)

jeremyD

Back to top Go down

It's now just you and him Empty Re: It's now just you and him

Post  jeremyD Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 7:40

Inserted and edited on here and for the show.

jeremyD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum