Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Closure???

2 posters

Go down

Closure??? Empty Closure???

Post  eldrocks Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 13:11

Marissa notices Ed walking down the hall alone.  Marissa decides to hurry over to him in order to get words with him.

Marissa:  Ed can I ask you a couple questions?

Dryden:  Make it fast Melissa.

Marissa:  :: Frowns ::  Ed, Randy has agreed to an "Uncle" match against Dixon Flys.  What's your opinion on this?

Dryden:  It's a long time coming Mel.  Dixon has been a thorn at our side for quite sometime and Randy was smart to set up this match to end this unproductive feud.

Marissa:  But you two instigated the whole thing.

Dryden:  Of course we did.  Our plan was to piss off someone to the point where we could make  Randy a household name.  Vixen refused to play ball until we did the heinous act of taking out his old man.  It's not something we do on a regular basis but for those who are either too thick skinned or too stupid to understand the inevitability of such an encounter, we're forced to get a persons attention by employing extreme measures like that.  Now Dixon seems to get the point that Randy and I've moved on and continues to obsess over his need to exact revenge on us.  Randy has solved this by giving Vixen what he wants: an "Uncle" match.

Marissa:  Are you worried that Randy could get hurt before the PPV?

Dryden:  Both of us feel that Vixen won't be satisfied until he hurts Randy.  At least now we are prepared for him and if Vixen does hurt him, Randy can heal by the time the PPV starts.

Marissa: Randy talked about you dealing with other issues.  Can you share them with us?

Dryden:  Who do you think you are?  Rona Barrett? Melissa Rivers? This isn't TMZ.  My personal issues are just that personal and if I choose to share I will do so on my timetable and in my own way.  Now get to steppin I have to prepare Randy for his match tonight.

Ed walks away.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down

Closure??? Empty Re: Closure???

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 14:13

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum