Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moving On!

2 posters

Go down

Moving On! Empty Moving On!

Post  eldrocks Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 13:45

Ed and Randy make their way to a cameraman who appears to be on break.  Ed grabs the man and puts the camera in his hands.

Dryden:  Earn your money slick.  :: Looking at the camera ::  You th....

Randy pulls Ed away from the camera and gets his extremely bloodied face up as close to the lens as he can.

Swofford:  Dixon Jr., Dixon Sr., enjoy this sight.  Congratulations on you victory and your revenge, but know that this means nothing to me.  I'm neither humbled, intimidated, nor educated by this latest beat down.  I accepted this outcome because Ed and I both knew you would never let this end until you got your vengeance.  Not that you have it, it's time for you to move on.  You've been given a chance to become the next Rough and Tough Champion and I suggest that you focus your attention of that.

Ed puts his hand on Randy's shoulder and Randy moves to the side allowing Ed to get in front of the camera.

Dryden: Vixen,  enjoy your minor victory while you can because in a week you are going to discover the hard way how meaningless when Randy stands talk and proud holding the R&T Championship over his shoulder.

Both men walk away.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down

Moving On! Empty Re: Moving On!

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 14:13

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum