Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cash-In and the Pay-Out

2 posters

Go down

The Cash-In and the Pay-Out Empty The Cash-In and the Pay-Out

Post  Mattamillion Allen Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 15:34

The camera is positioned in the locker room where we can see the current Legacy Champion, Mattamillion Allen, sitting down on the bench reflecting on what has transpired the last three weeks.

Mattamillion Allen: You know, I would smile and laugh and rejoice but I was actually looking forward to the Triple Threat – oh, wait a minute, that’s right! It’s a one-on-one match NEXT WEEK between Jeremy Danielson and the guy who is arguably the greatest Legacy Champion of all time: me.

Matt gets up from the bench and begins walking around.

Mattamillion Allen: Jeremy, Jeremy, Jeremy. I don’t know why you are throwing a hissy-fit over this since what I did to Jayx last week after your match benefits you the most.

Matt rethinks what words came out of his mouth.

Mattamillion Allen: Actually, it benefits me a little too. You get your one-on-one shot at me for the Legacy Championship without having to lift a finger, it’s one less person either of us has to worry about…and I get to prove once again that when this title is on the line, I go All In and I get the job done.

Matt pauses for a moment and then continues his train of thought.

Mattamillion Allen: I guess the real question everyone is wanting to find the answer to is what all are you willing to do to beat me and WIN this Legacy Championship. I’ve already seen you go and give away a million dollars to a lucky woman “because you can.” I know you’re a dominating guy between those ropes, but I just have to know whether or not you are willing to go that extra mile, whether or not you are willing to push yourself beyond your extremes, whether or not you’re willing to do anything and everything to win. Next week isn’t going to be a match for the Legacy Championship. It’s going to be a fight between two professional wrestlers who have everything to prove and everything to lose: you fighting to prove you deserve to be in MWP and that you are worthy of holding this Legacy Championship, me fighting to prove I deserve to be Legacy Champion, both of us fighting with every fiber in our beings and tearing the roof off of the MWP Arena! I’ll see you next week, Danielson.

Matt holds the Legacy Championship in front of the camera as the angle switches to ringside.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down

The Cash-In and the Pay-Out Empty Re: The Cash-In and the Pay-Out

Post  Auron Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 1:58

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum