Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't hear you!

2 posters

Go down

I can't hear you! Empty I can't hear you!

Post  Hyperelf Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 15:52

Marisa Peterson: I'm seriously getting tired of interviewing you. Why is it that every time-

Cameraman: *clears throat and whispers* rolling..

Marisa Peterson: Oh... Hello everybody and welcome back to Masters of Wrestling. I am here ONCE again with Brad Locke.

A small yet distinguishable Hyper chant blows up throughout the audience. Brad Locke who looks like he has yet to even notice Marisa introduce him. In fact he's chilling, rocking back and forth on his heels whistling a little catchy tune.

Marisa: Brad. Brad... BRAD.

Brad Locke kinda glances over noticing the slight hint of a devilish glare. He points at himself as she nods her head slowly. He removes a couple cotton balls from his ears.

Brad Locke: Sorry Marisa, were you talking to me? I couldn't even hear you thanks to these awesome cotton balls I just got.

Marisa: Is that so.

Brad Locke: Yep, because I can't seem to focus on the task at hand. Ya know, with all the distractions OUT THERE.

"Hyper! Hyper! Hyper!"

Brad Locke: Oh! See!? There they go again.

He re-inserts the fluffy pieces of cotton into his ears.

Brad: YEP! CAN'T HEAR A THING! NO MORE DISTRACTIONS! GOTTA LOVE IT. I CAN NOW FOCUS AND PREPARE FOR THE PPV EVENT!

Marisa forcibly removes the cotton and throws them on the floor.

Brad: Heeey, I needed those!

Marisa: YOU will let me do my job! OK! I'm already sick of interviewing you twice in a row! JUST LET ME DO MY JOB!

Brad: Alright alright, take a chill pill.

Marisa: Okay then, now you've been a qualified competitor in the Elimination chamber since nearly the beginning of the season. Have you seen all who else is qualified and do you have any plans that you would like to tell the audience for the other... Really. Really. I SAID STOP!

Brad, apparently in the middle of her speech, pulls out an entire bag of cotton balls and removes a few more and stuffs them in his ears.

Brad: SO YEAH! ELIMINATION CHAMBER. NEXT WEEK. I DON'T THINK I'VE FACED ANY OF THEM. BUT I'VE DONE MY RESEARCH. I FOUND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THERE WEAKNESSES. AND IT'S GOING TO BE A BLAST.

Marisa grabs the bag of cotton balls and slaps in the face a few times with.

Brad: Hey! Watch it!

The camera fades to black.

Hyperelf

Back to top Go down

I can't hear you! Empty Re: I can't hear you!

Post  Auron Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 1:59

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum