Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The calm before the storm

2 posters

Go down

The calm before the storm Empty The calm before the storm

Post  dixonflys Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 16:57

Video build up promo is being shown of Dixon Flys and Randy Swofford.

The video is over.

Dixon Flys is backstage at the interview area with Marrisa Peterson!

Marrisa Peterson: Ladies and gentleman! Dixon Flys! Tonight you gi into the ring with the person whom has been humiliating you for 2 seasons now Randy Swofford! Dixon Flys! The GM. has given you a chance for payback and also you have a chance to qualify for MWP gold also. Dixon Flys The only way this can happen is if you make your arch nemissis Randy Swofford submit by saying UNCLE!

Dixon Flys: Thats right Marissa youve said it all! Right now its the calm before the storm! In a few short moments I will be going down that isle! The fans will be going wild as they can fell the electricity in the air! We will meet face to face and eye to eye! Randy my old man Dixon Sr. is still in rehabilitation for after what you did to him! Tonight is the night no more excuses, no more outside interfearance's, no more trash talking, No more distractions and excuses!
Randy Swofford I have two goals tonight! One is to get even with you for all the nasty things you have done and said to me and my father! And the second is that I will finally get a chance to wrestle for MWP Gold!

Marrisa Peterson: Dixon Flys will you be able to make him submit and say uncle?

Dixon Flys: No Marissa! In a few moments Randy Swofford will be screaming UNCLE!

Camera fades to black
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

The calm before the storm Empty Re: The calm before the storm

Post  Auron Tue 8 Apr 2014 - 2:13

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum