Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Matter of Timing

2 posters

Go down

A Matter of Timing Empty A Matter of Timing

Post  sdcoleman Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 3:29

The camera comes up to reveal S. D. Coleman and Cael Wheeler, backstage.  The fans in the arena begin to cheer.

Coleman: And so, it's come at last.  The match of a lifetime!  The R&T, EAC Unification Match in the Elimination Chamber!  A match in which six competitors enter, and only one is going to come out with a title...

The audience is waiting, as they think they know what's coming.

Coleman: And that one is going to be ME!

The arena erupts into cheers.

Coleman: Everyone seems to think that the title will go to one of the other competitors.  Now, I have a great deal of respect for all of them, and any one would be capable of holding the gold.

Wheeler: So why not you?

Coleman: Why not me?  I have been fighting for a long time, and I know that I'm ready.  I'm pretty sure that some of you watching right now would think so, too.  Am I right?

The fans keep on cheering.

Wheeler: You think that you know what to expect?  I hope that Ed Dryden is ready...I will keep him out of this match to the best of my ability!

Coleman: Which leaves it up to me to win the match.  Look, I'm Stewart D. Coleman.  Of course I'll give you the truth, and the truth is that I may NOT be the best in that chamber.  The truth is that I don't have to be!  Let everyone else destroy each other! I will be there at the end.  One SDC and all that the referee needs to do is count to three!

Wheeler: Let the other competitors go through a world of pain.  You will be the Unified Champion!

The fans like the idea of Coleman as champion.

Coleman: I'm not saying that this will be easy.  Five very tough competitors.  Chip Morris, Brad Locke, Dixon Flys, Randy Swofford, and Auron.  They all bring something different to the table, and I'm looking forward to a fight!

Wheeler: I've got you to this point...

Coleman: ...and I will complete the journey.  That title will be mine!

The arena keeps cheering, as "Millionaire" hits and the camera fades out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I would like this to be posted after Adam Lethal/Eddy Rosario, if possible.  Thank you!

sdcoleman

Back to top Go down

A Matter of Timing Empty Re: A Matter of Timing

Post  Auron Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 14:33

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum