Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough is enough

2 posters

Go down

Enough is enough Empty Enough is enough

Post  Nic Nitro Thu 10 Apr 2014 - 16:57

Nic is seen with Rebecca on his lap looking angrily as she rubs his shoulders

Nic:"Stevie get your punk a** in here I've got some words for you"

Steven barges in immediately as Nic nudges Rebecca to leave and she does as Nic stands up getting in Steven's face

Nic:"You know what if I had my way I'd say screw the tag titles and say I wanna destroy you in that ring instead. I hate you I thought having your contract would benefit me, but it hasn't, its hindered me immensely. Now enough is enough if we lose again you are fired. Now get out of my sight before I drop you where you stand.

Steven:"Short and simple, I'd love to meet you in the ring and show you what I got when you don't hold me back. How bout it Nic vs Steven for my job? If you have courage to fight me that is, I can handle two matches, can you?"

Nic:"If gold didn't matter to me I'd take you up on that offer, but for now you are my servant. I'm done with you be gone.

Nic beckons for Rebecca to return as Steven walks away she gets behind him rubbing his shoulders again smiling as she whispers in his ear
Nic Nitro
Nic Nitro

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough Empty Re: Enough is enough

Post  Auron Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 14:33

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum