Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Validation?

2 posters

Go down

Validation? Empty Validation?

Post  eldrocks Fri 11 Apr 2014 - 15:51

Ed and Randy are in their locker room.  While Randy warms up, Ed is on the phone.

Dryden:  Are you sure Porsche.

Pause.

Dryden: The numbers look solid?

Pause.

Dryden: What about you? Are you finally okay with this?

Long Pause.

Dryden:  You already know the answer to that.

Long Pause.

Dryden: Fair enough.

Pause.

Dryden: I love you too young lady.

Pause.

Dryden: Randy said for me to give you Eskimo kisses.

The crowd laughs as Randy's eyes widen.

Dryden: I know he is just the cutest thing isn't he.

Looks at Randy with a large smile.

Dryden: Bye Porsche.

Hangs up the phone.

Dryden:  Porsche said to tell her little cuddle muffin that she can't wait to see you.

Swofford:  :: Blushing :: Damn it Boss why you always embarrass me like that with her?

Dryden:  Because it's amusing to me.

Swofford:  You know I haven't been able to phase out those Eskimo kisses thanks to you.

Dryden:  Oh please.  You know if it really bothered you, you would have dumped her months ago.

Swofford:  I have no problem with Porsche Boss.  You however.

Dryden:  Okay. Okay. Seriously though.  Are you alright with this?

Swofford:  Yeah.  I'm cool with it.

Dryden:  Okay.  The only sticking point is whether he is willing to accept his role in the food chain.  If he agrees to that then the deals done.

Swofford:  You sure you want to go through with this?

Dryden:  Randy.  You have exceeded any expectations I ever had of you and most managers tend to overstate their importance in their protégé's development.  I will not take any more credit for your accomplishments.  They're all yours my boy.  I was just there for the ride.

Swofford:  :: Puts his hand on his shoulder :: No Boss.  You DID make me who I am today and it was a total team effort.  I couldn't have a better manager.

The two men share an uneasy silence.

Dryden:  Why don't we skip the hugs and move on to the task at hand.

Swofford:  Right there with you Boss.

A knock is heard on the door and Marissa enters the room.

Marissa:  Hello Fred can I have a few words with you and Randy?

Swofford:  :: Looks at Ed ::  Who's Fred?

Dryden:  :: Smirks ::  It appears that I've pissed our resident interviewer off so much about always calling her by the wrong name that she's vowed to call me by a different name until I get it right.

Marissa:  Any comments on Randy's chances in the EC match tonight?

Dryden:  Watch this.

Ed stares at Marissa smiling the whole time making her feel uncomfortable.

Marissa:  Fred?

Ed continues to stare and smile.

Marissa:  Randy would you care to comment on you chances tonight?

Swofford:  :: Looks at Ed :: I'm sorry Marissa but I've been instructed by the boss not to speak without him present.  Fred here Is clearly not the Boss.

Marissa:  :: Grits her teeth ::  FINE!  ED!  Do you have any comments on Randy's chances at the EC match tonight.

Dryden:  Of course I have plenty of comments Melissa.

The crowd laughs.

Dryden:  Tonight Randy faces five other... :: Snickers :: men in an Elimination Chamber to determine who is worthy of becoming the Rough and Tough Champion.

Marissa:  Uh, no offense, but the last two weeks saw Randy beaten by two of the participants in that match.  What makes you th....

Dryden:  You see Melissa?  That's why we hate talking to people like you.  Randy and I are here having a true father/son bonding experience complete with humor and touching moments that actually would humanize us to the masses and then you come in.  Insult me by calling me by the wrong name, insulting yourself by thinking I would even humor you into playing that little game of yours, and then insulting Randy by implying that he isn't capable of winning a match against the likes of three wannabes like (S)upremely (D)eficient Coleman, Hyperdwarf, and the other guy, our good buddy Vixen, and the legendary has-been Moron.  You take the best parts of all five of these bozos and it still wouldn't make a wrestler capable of beating Randy.  So you ask me what Randy's chances are?  I tell that he has no chance of losing this match.  Randy will become your next R&T Champion and like the EAC Belt he holds proudly over his shoulder no one in this promotion will be capable of taking it away from him.

Randy walks to Marissa.

Swofford:  Marissa.  Two weeks ago, SD Coleman got lucky and won thanks to Dixon's interference.  Now if he wants to use that win as a way to motivate himself then power to him.  Last week, whether people want to believe it or not, I deliberately stopped what would've clearly had been a victory for me and gave Dixon the vengeance he desperately craved.  Now if he wants to use that win as a way to motivate himself then power to him.  If Chip Morris, Brad (Hyperelf) Locke, and Auron want to use my defeats as a way to motivate themselves then power to them.  You know what motivates me?  :: Randy raises the EA Title :: This motivates me.  This belt represents my blood, sweat, and tears!  This represents my greatness!  This belt tells me that there is not a man on the planet that has a chance of matching me in the ring and when I win the Rough and Tough Championship, I will have my validation as the most dominant and unstoppable wrestler in this industry.

Dryden:  :: Stares at Marissa menacingly :: You better respect us soon Mar...is...sa because we aren't going anywhere.

Both men leave the locker room area.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down

Validation? Empty Re: Validation?

Post  Auron Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 14:47

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum