Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No flaws, no mistakes, just the victory

3 posters

Go down

No flaws, no mistakes, just the victory Empty No flaws, no mistakes, just the victory

Post  Lianon Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 5:58

Lianon is looking for someone, he looks anxious and nervous.

Lianon: Where is Bubba? Ever since our lsat victory i can't found him, we need to train and create some strategies for the defense in PPV, i don't want to give that title so easily...

Lianon

Back to top Go down

No flaws, no mistakes, just the victory Empty Re: No flaws, no mistakes, just the victory

Post  Big Bubba Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 9:00

Lianon rounds the corner and almost runs into Bubba and Darryl. Bubba tips his hat as Darryl nods holding a piece of fried chicken, his mouth full.

Bubba: Well there he is! Shoot, we've been lookin all over this place for ya. How ya been?

Darryl holds out the bucket of chicken offering Lianon a piece. Lianon pays him no attention as Bubba continues before he can answer.

Bubba: Wait, that's right. We're not buddies or pals, just tag partners.

Bubba looks at the Union title Lianon carries over his shoulder.

Bubba: Champion tag partners to be exact.

Darryl swallows a mouthful and chimes in

Darryl: Best damn tag team in MWP!

Bubba grins

Bubba: Damn straight! Now the way I see it, we shouldn't have much of a problem with Nic and Steven tonight. Though we may not be the most cohesive team yet they are on the verge of imploding. The only one of the two we need to worry about is Nic, he's about as low as a snakes belly and I'm sure he has some trick up his sleeve to try and win. He might think after last week that he has the upper hand against us but he has yet to see what big is all about.

Bubba does a little strut as he finishes talking, Lianon looks on unamused.

Big Bubba

Back to top Go down

No flaws, no mistakes, just the victory Empty Re: No flaws, no mistakes, just the victory

Post  Lianon Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 9:19

Lianon: Aparrentely we have the same concern, my match against him in last week was horrible but this week the things will be different and that's why i'm looking for you before the match, like you remebered you are not buddie or something like that, but we are a tag and we need at least in ring work as team, we need take it serious but we can have diferent characters but both o us want to hold that title right? So what you think about do some spare and training before the match? We need to polish our skills and teamwork to ensure our victory... And about you concern with Nic, i hav my own plans if do something wrong...

Lianon take the keys in his pockets.

Lianon: So let's go? I already booked the gym, Daryln can come too he just need to be quiet and watch, we already lost many time that we can use training, i want a one sided win against them because our first win was disgusting, that really don't feel like a fair match for me, we need to prove our strenght for everyone out there...

Lianon

Back to top Go down

Post  Big Bubba Tue 15 Apr 2014 - 3:27

Bubba: I don't know if you noticed but I ain't what you call a gym rat. But if you insist, let's go. Come on Darryl.

Bubba smacks Darryl on the back as Darryl looks disappointed

Darryl: A gym?! Awwww..

Bubba: Now be quiet coz. If this is gonna make us a more dominate tag team, well, I guess I'm all for it.

Lianon begins leading the way as Bubba walks next to him, Darryl a few steps behind grumbling to himself

Bubba: Now Darryl, quit your complainin before I send you packing back to Hazard.

Bubba looks at Lianon who just keeps walking, not paying attention to the two.

Bubba: Though I think you could take a lesson from a couple of rednecks in how to loosen up a bit. Always so serious all the time.

Lianon picks up his pace as Bubba lags back next to Darryl

Bubba: We'll get to him eventually.

Bubba quickens his pace to catch back up with Lianon as Darryl stops walking.

Darryl: Ain't no way no how I'm goin to no gym.

Darryl turns back around the way they came.

Darryl: Now where was that catering table?

Darryl walks off, beginning his search as the camera fades to black.

Big Bubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 15 Apr 2014 - 6:16

Inserted
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum