Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boiling frustrations

2 posters

Go down

Boiling frustrations Empty Boiling frustrations

Post  Adam Lethal Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 8:40

It's my life by Bon Jovi plays as Adam Lethal makes his way to the ring slowly, really focused and angry as the crowd boo him really strong. He wears a black Armani suit and a blue shirt and has a microphone in his hands. He makes the crowd sign to shut up and even screams losers as the crowd boos him even stronger. He lifts the mic and shouts over the crowd, making them almost impossible to continue booing.

Adam Lethal: Keep you pauper mouths shot, losers. I am not here for you. I am here to prove once again that i am perfect. Every week i come out here and put wrestling clinic after wrestling clinic and all you can do is boo. I am sick and tired of you bad smelling breaths, i am sick and tired of proving myself. You are worthless sheep that don't even should be called people. You boo of envy, you are led by stupidity. You and those who rule this federation make me sick. Week in and week out i prove that i am the best. Yet, it seems is not enough. Well, i won't be sharing donuts around here or beat myself over radiators. Oh no, and neither am i going to kiss Mr. Englebert. I am going to break bones, because it seems that wrestling is not an allowed word out here.  

As Adam shouts his anger the crowd chant boring and leave this federation. Adam pulls out his jacket and tears it apart, than grabs the microphone and keeps screaming.

Adam Lethal: This was the last blob. The glass is full, there is no more champagne for anyone. I am taking my bottle, i am taking my money and i will do what i should have done from the beginning. I will buy this pathetic federation and all you will do is bend on your knees and pay homage to me by bringing me your women every single day. You are all worth a penny and with this -he pulls a large amount of 1000$ bills from his back pocket - i can buy even your ugly homes. But that would not be the perfect investment. Noooo. The perfect investment would be buying this federation and the Brutal Masters Title, because it seems that even with a perfect record of wins i cannot be seen as a contender. But some bad smelling punk such as Danny Drayman  can just come back and be given a Championship match. While i am stuck in the opener with another piece of junk such as Eddy Rosario.

The crowd even starts to chant Rossario's name only to annoy Adam, while singing you can't wrestle and get out of here. Adam's  turns red, while hearing the crowd chant. He turns as if to leave only to get back in the middle of the ring and scream once more.

Adam Lethal: Rosario, prepare your coffin. Tonight, this isn't going to be a wrestling match, it is going to be the beating of a lifetime for you. I will spank you the way your mother should have and i will put you down not just for the count, but for  what you represent. The last piece of the puzzle that will come together sooner than all of you can imagine. It's time for the Lethal Perfection.

Adam Lethal drops the mic and shouts, i will buy you all losers as the crowd boos him out of the ring area and It's m life by Bon Jovi cannot cover half of the noise.

Adam Lethal

Back to top Go down

Boiling frustrations Empty Re: Boiling frustrations

Post  Auron Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 14:47

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum