Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixon bumps into acouple of people

2 posters

Go down

Dixon bumps into acouple of people Empty Dixon bumps into acouple of people

Post  dixonflys Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 16:54

Dixon Flys is backstage and on the other end of the corridoor is AURON

Dixon Flys: Hey Auron! R&T champion! Tonight will be a historic night! Title unification EC match! Me vs Chip,Brad Locke, Coleman, My nephew Randy and you Auron the R&T champion!

Auron smiles and listens to Dixon

Dixon Flys: I respect you Auron beacuse you are MWP. You are a household name and to tell you the truth you are one of the favorites to win this match! Its a pride and a privalige for me being in this match. But my main goal is for once and for all see Randy loose that outlaw EA championship. Last week I made him say Uncle! Now if he lost on purpose just to forget about me he is mistaken!! Ill get him this time! Tonight Auron I want to finally finish off Randy Swofford! I extend my hand to you and say that tonight. Ill watch your back! You are the only one I can trust and you can trust me. If your in trouble ill be there for you! Once again tonight my goal is for Randy to get eliminated!

Dixon Flys extends his hand to Auron.

dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Dixon bumps into acouple of people Empty Re: Dixon bumps into acouple of people

Post  Auron Tue 15 Apr 2014 - 1:27

No time to reply. Danny, or someone, pretend to be me and finish this off, please

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down