Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ra.One brags his right to be a champion (Ra.One)

Go down

Ra.One brags his right to be a champion (Ra.One) Empty Ra.One brags his right to be a champion (Ra.One)

Post  Auron Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 3:54

An evil laugh is heard coming from behind the blackness of the titan tron. Ra.One’s intro of "The Whole world" by Outkast drives out as the crowd almost drowns out the music with boos for his arrival. With his signature sadistic smile across his face Ra.One jumps out from behind the curtain wearing black robe with hood and holding a microphone on his hand. He points out the whole crowd and mouths off as his music fades. The crowd gives off some heat to Ra.One as he moves the microphone to his face.

Ra.One: "Yeah. I’ve been seeing your kind of people for a long time. Don’t you get bored of your ignorance towards the people who are better than you? Please remain calm while I am talking."

The crowd doesn’t take this talk kindly and chant "Ra.One sucks". The camera panned to a couple of members in the crowd who were raising a banner which reads as Ra.One sucks. Ra.One looks the entire crowd with a look of disgust on his face. He shakes his head in disappointment before speaking once more.

Ra.One: "You cultureless creeps don’t get it, do you? Let me tell… You think I’m a douchebag like you. You think it’s easy to hurt people like I do… Make them scream, like I do… I fought so many, beat them, made them tap out and even knocked them out cold… I didn’t have a fairy godfather who introduced me to the wrestling world. Or a spot in the company was not my birthright. For everything I am today, I had to work at it all my life. And I deserve the spot at the top. I deserve the title. I am a true champion. Maybe I am new to you. But, I am far better than people you stand for. Believe me, it's the fact."

Ra.One throws back his hood looks at the crowd with a snarling face. He begins to talk again, picking up from where he left off.

Ra.One: "I worked for years to get where I am right now. Reaching the ring everyday with the hopes to become the champion... Then what...? Some sissy boys steals the show who does not even deserve to stand with me. When I signed to MWP I thought things were different here. But, it was a mirage. Here I see anarchy in it's highest form. Sure, I am talking about people like current shining star champion Rob Alarm... That guy doesn't have a chance against me when we fight, yet he is a champion. This is pure injustice."

The crowd boos hoping to interrupt Ra.One. Ra. One’s voice rises to new levels as he continues.

Ra.One: "Rob Alarm, you are keeping what I deserve to keep. And I need what I deserve now. I need that title. Or there will be blood... there will be pain... there will be broken bones... And I'll show you what real anarchy is... Keep this in your mind. You don’t know what I am capable off. I will do things to that you could never possible imagine. So, allow me to take what I want. And get lost out of my way."

Ra.One throws the microphone to the ground, and then raises his arms upto the sky with sadistic smile on his face as the crowd gives off major hear. He shows off his smirk once more and walking off the, leaving the crowd wondering what to expect next.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down