Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview With The Legacy Champion

Go down

Interview With The Legacy Champion Empty Interview With The Legacy Champion

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 9:59

Danny Draiman sits on a bench in the locker room putting on his kickpads with the Legacy title laying on the bench next to him when Marisa Peterson walks in and approaches him.

Marisa Peterson: Hello, can I get a second of your time Danny?

Draiman looks up with a less then thrilled look, but nods.

Marisa Peterson: Great! So your going into a match that is heavily against you. Having three competitors face you one after the other. How do you feel about that? Do you think you can win?

Contemplating this, Danny stares off for a moment before refocusing on Marisa.

Danny Draiman: Me and Nathan Frost have been at this game for awhile now. He keeps throwing obstacles at me and I keep overcoming them. Tonight is no different except that once I overcome this final hurdle put in my way I'll have a chance to take care of Frost personally.

Marisa Peterson: Don't you mean three hurdles? You are taking on Mattamillion Allen as well as the two masked wrestlers Nathan brought in.

Danny Draiman: I don't know much about those two henchmen Nathan brought in and to be honest I intend to wipe the floor with them as quickly as I can which leaves Mattamillion the only opponent I have to be concerned about.

The interviewer seems a bit confused but works through it and moves on.

Marisa Peterson: If you manage to win, what will you do to Nathan Frost?

The expression on Draiman's face goes extremely cold and even Marisa takes a step back from the change in demeanor.

Danny Draiman: Simply put I'm going to give Nathan Frost what he deserves over the course of one encounter for all he has done to me.

Then he looks down at his foot wear and goes back to putting on his kickpads. Marisa meanwhile is a bit at a lose and stammers a little.

Marisa Peterson: Uh, okay...umm...an..and what if you happen to lose?

Danny Draiman finishes getting ready and stands causing Marisa to take a couple steps back. He stretches out a little before looking at her.

Danny Draiman: If I lose then obviously Nathan has found a way to take me down finally, but I will not go down easy and I will not go down quietly. So if they think they can take this title from me or expect that they can wear me down for a quick victory they have another thing coming. They are about to get an abject lesson in what a true wrestler can do....what a true champion can do.

He then walks past Marisa and out of the locker room. The interviewer turns to the camera then.

Marisa Peterson: Well it seems like the Legacy champion is ready for his match tonight against the hand picked Golden Dragon and Wrath as well as Mattamillion Allen. He looks to teach the three a lesson in wrestling while they try to take the title from him.

camera fades to black after that.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down