Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Legacy Must Go On

Go down

The Legacy Must Go On Empty The Legacy Must Go On

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 3:09

The camera fades in, showing Quentin in his office working on some paperwork. After a few seconds, knocks come from the office door. Quentin mumbles "Come in." without looking up. The door opens and Ryan Conway steps through. He approaches Quentin.

Ryan: Quentin, I need to talk to you.

Quentin looks up and notices Ryan

Quentin: Ah, Ryan, it's you. Of course, what do you need?

Ryan: Yes, well, it's about what happened last week, regarding the Legacy title situation...

Quentin: Ah, yes...how is Jayx, by the way?

Ryan:...Not good. You're aware of his physical history, correct?

Quentin: Roughly...he was a high-flyer but an injury caused him to change his style to more mat-based. Am I right?

Ryan: Yes...unfortunately, Mattamillion Allen's attack aggravated his old injury. To put it bluntly...he'll more likely have to retire. He is not cleared to compete at the PPV and won't be clear for a long...long, time.

There's an awkward moment of silence for a few seconds...Finally, Quentin sighs

Quentin: Well, since it seems that Nathan is much more interested in chasing after Danny, guess I'll have to make the call. Effective immediately, Jayx the Drake is removed from the Legacy Title match. It will now be a one on one between Allen and Jeremy.

Ryan: ...That's it?

Quentin: That's all I can do. I'll make sure that Jayx is taken care of while he recovers but if he can't compete, there's is nothing else that can be do. Now, since I know you two are close friends, go let him know...and keep an eye on him. You said "most likely to retire"...that means there's a chance he'll recover. But if he tries to interfere next week, we can't be responsible if he injures him self further. Now, go.

After a few tense seconds, Ryan simply nods and leaves the office. The camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Legacy Must Go On Empty Re: The Legacy Must Go On

Post  Auron Mon 7 Apr 2014 - 4:28

Inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down