Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Confrontation For A Legacy

Go down

Confrontation For A Legacy Empty Confrontation For A Legacy

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 4:58

The camera fades in on Mattamillion Allen making his way towards Nathan Frost's office, looking none to pleased, at the door he meets with Danny Draiman.  Neither speak, they simply look at each other and then barge into Frost's office where he looks up with a quirk of his brow, frowning but otherwise unfazed.  In fact he seems to pull a folder from amidst his papers as if anticipating what is to come.

Nathan Frost: Please, come right in.  Now how can I help you gentlemen?

Both men stand directly in front of his desk.  Both glaring daggers into Nathan who seems unaware.

Mattamillion Allen: You know why we are here.  You screwed Danny out of not only his title but his rematch and now your doing the same to me.

Danny Draiman:  We demand you give us a chance at the title...and at Wrath.

Nathan opens the folder in front of him then folding his hands on top of it as he looks up at Draiman and Allen.

Nathan Frost: Your demands are noted.  Now, here is the problem.  You both are supposedly due a title rematch, but for the same title.  Unfortunately after looking through the contracts you both are eligible because of a loop hole in which a former champion has the right to a rematch of his choosing, however it does not put a note by which the rematch is void should another challenger take the belt afterward.

Danny Draiman: That sounds like a simple solution than.  Just put both me and Mattamillion in an elimination style Triple Threat match against Wrath.  Winner takes the belt.

Mattamillion looks at Danny then back to Nathan and nods his agreement.

Mattamillion Allen: I'd go along with that idea as long as no interference was allowed.

Frost looks between the two considering.

Nathan Frost: That is an interesting idea and for any other division it would perfect, however this is the Legacy title that we are talking about and no legacy is made through a simple triple threat nor can I allow there to be two rematch clauses in play.  So only one of you will be getting that title shot at Cold Encounter.

The expression immediately get more aggressive as their voices get louder.

Danny Draiman: What?!  You just said that both are viable by contract.

Nathan Frost: Technically they are, however only one can really be honored in all fairness.

Mattamillion Allen: Your one to talk about fairness.

Frost gives a wry smile and shrugs.

Nathan Frost: That is neither here nor there at this point in time.  The decision stands and in order to determine who will get that title shot, both of you will be competing in a match tonight against each other in an Iron Man match.

Danny and Mattamillion stare with a bit of shock before looking at each other and getting a more competitive look.

Mattamillion Allen: You got your match, Nathan, but we aren't done.  At least we get the match we were meant to have.

Danny Draiman: Agreed, and don't think this is done with Frost.  We still have business to settle.

Giving his usual smile, Nathan watches as they turn to leave.  Once they are almost out the door he calls back to them.

Nathan Frost: One more thing, gentlemen.  There is a second stipulation to the match.  Whoever loses tonight will not receive another shot at the Legacy title for as long as Wrath holds the belt.

Both turn back to look at him, but Frost has gone back to his papers and waves them off.

Nathan Frost: Have a good match tonight.

Closing the door the two look at each other.

Danny Draiman: I don't like his practices but looks like we don't have a lot of options right now.  So good luck out their in our match tonight.

He holds out his hand for Allen to shake.

Mattamillion Allen: I thought you were due your match.  This doesn't make us friends.  I still have a score to settle with Frost after our match, one way or another.  Good luck to you, but I'm not planning on holding back.

Mattamillion looks at Danny's hand then to his face before turning and walking away down the hall leaving the camera to fade out on the look of seriousness on Draiman's face.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down