Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something Legacy, Something New

Go down

Something Legacy, Something New Empty Something Legacy, Something New

Post  Mattamillion Allen Mon 9 Dec 2013 - 5:50

The camera shows Mattamillion Allen sitting on one of the locker room benches mentally preparing for his Legacy Championship match against Wrath when Marisa Peterson walks in.

Marisa Peterson: Hey Matt, can I get a quick word from you?

Mattamillion Allen: Sure. I’d rather it be you than that unfair, untrustworthy piece of trash who’s been going around and making people’s lives a living hell.

Marisa Peterson: First off, welcome back to your home state of California.

Mattamillion Allen: Thanks. I know we’re in San Francisco but my hometown of Los Angeles isn’t that far away either so I’m glad about the permanent move. It’s closer to home for me and I think my fans here are going to appreciate being able to see some of the greatest talent in the world including yours truly.

Marisa Peterson: Well, tonight is the night that you have waited weeks for. Ever since you lost the Legacy Championship four weeks ago to Wrath, you have had nothing on your mind but revenge on Frost and reclaiming the gold. Knowing the pain that Wrath caused you in that match along with the many tactics employed by Frost on you over the past couple of seasons, what is your game plan for tonight?

Mattamillion Allen: Marisa, in case you couldn’t put two and two together, I am going out there to win back MY Legacy Championship from Wrath. And Mr. Fair-and-Honest or whatever you want to call yourself nowadays, WHEN I finish beating Wrath and taking back my Legacy Championship and restoring prestige to that title, I’m coming for you.

The camera focuses in on Mattamillion as he continues speaking.

Mattamillion Allen: There’s going to be no Golden Dragon, no Doctor Pepper, no Wrath, no one in that locker room, no one walking the face of the EARTH – not even your family – to protect you from the greatest beating MWP has ever seen! You’ve made my life a living hell and you made Draiman’s life a living hell and we are going to make you pay for your transgressions against us and against this company! You’re not going to have anywhere to run. You’re not going to have anywhere to hide.

Marisa Peterson: Thanks Mattamillion and good luck out there tonight.

Marisa leaves and Mattamillion continues to prepare for his match when the head of the Legacy Division, the always-smiling Nathan Frost, walks in to speak with Mattamillion. Mattamillion rises up from the bench and stares into Nathan’s cold eyes before sighing and speaking.

Mattamillion Allen: with a hint of sarcasm in his voice Alright Mr. Frost. I’ve beaten Doctor Pepper and Golden Dragon. I beat Draiman in that Gauntlet match to become Legacy Champion only to have you come and take that away from me via Wrath and I beat Draiman again last week to earn the right to my one-on-one rematch with Wrath, so what exactly could you possibly want with me right now at a time like this??

Nathan Frost: Well, Mattamillion, I know that we have had our share of issues with each other in the past but you need to understand that what I did to you was in retaliation of what you did to me. Need I remind you that you have threatened my livelihood on many occasions ever since you came to MWP?

Mattamillion Allen: No, but if you don’t leave now, I’ll do more than just ‘threaten your livelihood’. You think that you intimidate me because you’re an authority figure, because you’re the head-honcho of the Legacy Division. You think you can go and throw your weight around and play favorites. Well I’m here to remind you of who I am and what I’m capable of doing to people. I’m not afraid of you. I’m not afraid of Wrath or Golden Dragon or Doctor Pepper or anybody in that locker room. Frost, I am the eradicator and you are the living, breathing, blood-sucking leech who has done nothing but suck the life and meaning out of the Legacy Division, out of the Legacy Championship, out of MWP.

Nathan Frost: I would like to think of myself as being an honest, truthful, fair person as Head of the Legacy Division AND Talent Relations here at Masters of Wrestling Promotion. I know you have your harsh and critical opinions about yours truly but remember; I could have just as easily fired you a long time ago or simply not brought you on to this great company.

Mattamillion chuckles at Frost’s comments and then smiles and shakes his head at Frost.

Mattamillion Allen: You just don’t get it, do you? I am greatness. I AM LEGACY! I have traveled around the world competing for many different companies, working my butt off, proving everybody wrong. When I first started out in this business, you took a quick look at me and you’d say, imitating the voice of a color commentator from one of his old companies “Well, gee. He just doesn’t have the look or the build or the physique. He wouldn’t be able to last FIVE MINUTES in that ring. He’s not championship material. He should just pack up his bags and leave.” continuing in his normal voice I stuck it out. I won championship after championship after championship and whenever a company would shut down, others began hiring me on. I didn’t need to go to them. They came to ME and asked ME to be in their company, to help make their company better.

Mattamillion pauses for a moment.

Mattamillion Allen: You remember the last company I was in, don’t you? I ended up becoming their last World Champion and when they closed, a lot of companies wanted me but I CHOSE to come here and leave an impact. Anyone can say that I’ve done everything I needed to do in this business but I KNOW I still have plenty left in the tank.

Nathan Frost: But…

Mattamillion Allen: screaming in Frost’s face I don’t care who you are around here. YOU LISTEN TO ME! I’ve told you how I feel about you the way it is. No sugarcoating or anything. Whenever I look at you, I see a cowardly old man who was only given this job because they knew he didn’t have what it takes to be in the ring. Whenever you look at me, you see the man you WISH you could have been: good looks, popularity, wealth, health, the whole nine yards. Your time here is running out. Tonight begins the ERADICATION of your regime – the Nathan Frost regime – and it starts with me reclaiming the Legacy Championship from Wrath and making the title have meaning again and trust me when I tell you that I’m not just doing it for the fans. No. I’m doing this for me too! I’m doing this for MWP!

Mattamillion storms out of the locker room after yet another heated confrontation with Frost as Frost is left a bit worried and concerned. Frost then turns around showing a mischievous grin on his face. The camera goes back to ringside.

John Dempsey: And the insults at Frost continue to pile on and I just cannot help but laugh at the names Mattamillion Allen comes up with for that guy. All jokes aside, we have all seen what he can do in that ring! He came close to winning the Rough&Tough Championship last season. He’s held the Legacy Championship once before. He’s a former World Champion for goodness sake!

Andrew Becksford: Well at least he can become a comedian when he gets out of wrestling. That doesn’t seem like a bad avenue for him.

Michael Billings: Mattamillion Allen just crossed the line with Nathan Frost. If you are going to do business with someone, if you are going to speak to authority like that, then you have NO business being here. He can hate the boss but he has to respect him. You saw that grin a few moments ago on Frost’s face? If Allen thought what Frost did to him the past few weeks was no big deal, think of what else Frost could potentially have up his sleeve. And to add on to a point you made, distractions are his downfall. Allen’s been here in MWP for four seasons now. He has been given many opportunities that I feel he didn’t earn. They were handed to him. He came in the bottom three of Frost’s Gauntlet for the Legacy Championship a few seasons ago and what does Frost do? He rewards Mattamillion with a spot in the Rough&Tough Championship Scramble and he LOSES!

John Dempsey: interrupting On a technicality.

Michael Billings: He gets another shot at the Rough&Tough title and he loses that as well. Close is NOT good enough in this business. Either you have it or you don’t. The point I’m making is simple: if Mattamillion can’t get the job done tonight, he better move to the back of the line and let someone else have a shot or try his luck elsewhere!

Andrew Becksford: I wouldn’t worry so much about Frost if I were Allen right now though. He still has to come out here in front of his home-state fans and compete in a rematch against Wrath for the Legacy Championship. This is a completely different Mattamillion now than what we saw when he debuted here in MWP. You’re not giving this guy enough credit where it’s due. At least when he gets an opportunity, he goes and makes the most of it. That right there is a ticking time-bomb and I can’t wait to see Mattamillion tear Wrath apart!

Michael Billings: Ticking time-bomb? That's Frost! And yet he shows restraint each and every week in having to put up with Mattamillion! You have to think about what this is doing to him personally but only time will tell.
Mattamillion Allen
Mattamillion Allen

Back to top Go down