Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goodbye from Gerry

Go down

Goodbye from Gerry Empty Goodbye from Gerry

Post  Auron Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 3:59

The sound of a Cornish male choir starts echoing around the arena as Gerry Crawley slowly makes his way to the ring.

Gerry Cawley: Gwary Whek Yu Gwary Tek!!

The crowd shouts back Gerrys catchphrase “ Gwary Whek Yu Gway Tek.”

Gerry Cawley: Its great to hear that so many of my fellow Cornishmen have crossed the River Tamar tonight. I hope your all enjoying yourself. There’s a few familiar faces in the crowd and I’m sure we will be having a fe ales later.

Gerry Cawley: Man, I’m not just saying this because we are in the west country, but wow, what a crowd we have here tonight, you Janners know how to enjoy yourself.

The crowd goes wild at Gerry using the word Janner, and the chant starts going round the arena “Gerry is a Janner.”

Gerry Crawley: You guys aren’t making what I got to say next easy. But I got to say it.

The crowd goes quite in expectation.

Gerry Cawley: Sorry all but I’m leaving MWP.

The Crowd starts shouting “say its not true Gerry.” “why Gerry.” “No.”

Gerry Cawley: Aye its time for me to move on, there’s so much talent here now in MWP especially with them BWF guys coming across I feel its time for me to go. I’ve mentored Diryn to the point the needs to go alone and having me around will only slow his progress.

Gerry Cawley: Also there’s a small federation starting up, and I’ve said I’ll go there and help them find their place in the world. So feel free and see me down with boys of Golden wrestling.

The crowd starts chanting “we’ll miss you Gerry.”

Gerry starts openly crying as he places the Mic on the mat and starts walking out of the arena clapping the fans as he leaves

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down