Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerry-atic Anger Pt. 2

Go down

Gerry-atic Anger Pt. 2 Empty Gerry-atic Anger Pt. 2

Post  Auron Tue 3 Dec 2013 - 8:06

Auron is wandering backstage, looking for someone. After a few seconds, he sees Ryan Conway further down a hallway. He approaches Ryan.

Auron: Hey, Ryan. How's the search--

???: Aye, Auron!

Before they can start a proper conversation, Gerry Cawley approaches from behind.

Gerry: I need to talk to you about something.

Auron: I think I already now where this is going...

Gerry: Diryn and myself have bones to pick with Titus Muttley and Nic Nitro. We want them in the ring...tonight!

Auron: Ah, I was right...You'll be happy to know that I've already booked the match for later tonight.

Gerry:...Really? That was easier than I thought it was going to be...

Auron: Actually, Gerry, I needed to talk to you about something. You've probably heard that Ryan and myself are looking for people to combat the Renegades, right?

Gerry: Aye, I have.

Auron: I was wondering if you'd join us.

Ryan finally speaks up

Ryan: Auron, you sure about that? No offense Gerry, but you're a trainer...and old--

Gerry: Aye, I might be old and a trainer, but I still have a lot left in the tank. It'd be an honor to take down those Renegade youngsters. Count me in.

Auron: Good. Now then, you'll get your first chance for payback to night so go get ready with Diryn.

Gerry: Aye.

Gerry leaves.

Auron: Well, that's two. As I was saying, Ryan, how's the search going.

Ryan: I haven't found anyone else...but I did find out where two people I was looking for are. I was about to go to them now.

Auron: Good. Let's get on with it. We're running a bit low on time...

Ryan and Auron go their separate ways as the camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down