Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kallen's Come-and-Get-Me Challenge

Go down

Kallen's Come-and-Get-Me Challenge Empty Kallen's Come-and-Get-Me Challenge

Post  Auron Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 4:11

Andrew Becksford: During the Brutal Wrestling Federation’s swansong, we saw Kallen Kozuki and Silver Viper face off for the Brutal Heavyweight Championship. In the ensuing match between Auron’s former protégé and the incumbent title holder, Kallen managed to retain her grip on the title, emphatically beating her opponent despite a spirited fight back from Silver Viper at the end, sealing the victory with her perfectly-executed tsundere look.

The video on the Titantron shows a highlight reel of the match.

Kallen Kozuki acts cute, enticing the enemy in!

Silver Viper is helpless; unable to do anything but stare deeply into her eyes while she steals her opponent's soul!

She pulls off her ULTIMATE tsundere look!

She has the ‘look’ locked in! Silver Viper is stuck in no-man’s land with nowhere to go! Will he tap?

Kallen keeps her hold on Silver Viper, who appears to be writhing in the excruciating pain that she is putting him through!

He’s tapped! He’s tapped! Kallen is the winner!

Andrew Becksford: What did you think of that match, John? How did Kallen do out of a score from 1 to 10?

John Dempsey: 11. You know, Andrew, Kallen is an incredible wrestler and the bar is usually set quite a bit higher when it's a title match at a pay-per-view, but that night
she cleared it with room to spare.

Kallen's theme music cuts in. The crowd cheer enthusiastically for her, as she walks out onto the stage. She is decked out in her usual casual garb: two long locks framing the sides of her face, her red hair held back by the usual red headband, the remainder forming a spiky shag around the back of her head. She is wearing a black sports bra, exposing the skin of her midriff, up until the grey-lined black shorts that form a part of her uniform. Thigh-high leggings of a matching colour completed the look. A big grin graces her face, while the Brutal Heavyweight Championship title belt is her left shoulder, her left hand holding it securely.

Michael Billings: And there is the BWF champion, folks! Wow! I thought the two of you were exaggerating, but I take that back!

John Dempsey: You like her, eh? I thought so.

Andrew Becksford: She is looking particularly radiant today.

Taking a dramatic pose at the centre of the stage, her right hand grabs the belt, and she raises it on top of her. The crowd roars delightedly in response. Kallen soaks in the atmosphere for a few moments, before she makes her way down to the ring, entering it in her usual fashion: by launching herself from the floor onto the ring and landing neatly in the ring. She rises dramatically, as the crowd keep cheering for Kallen. Posters of "Marry me, Kallen!" are seen. Curiously, there is an "I am a rich heir to a shipping magnate and I love you, Kallen!" poster in the crowd as well.

Kallen motions for the commentator to throw her a microphone, and catches the thrown object from John in right hand. Still grinning from ear to ear, she soaks up the atmosphere and attention the crowd are lavishing her with, who are now chanting her name almost religiously. She brings up the microphone to her mouth.

Kallen Kozuki: Hello!

The whoops and cheers reach a feverish pitch.

Kallen Kozuki: I have come back! I have fulfilled my promise to you, my fans! To those who do not remember, I won the Brutal Heavyweight Title in my rookie season with BWF. I later defended it against his protégé, Silver Viper. Over the season, I have given you my blood, toil, tears and sweat as I tried to be the best wrestler in the federation, by going for the title. Not only did I do it, I did it convincingly!

The crowd go wild again with cheers.

Kallen Kozuki: And now, I stand here, with the Brutal Heavyweight Title...

Kallen looks her hard-won prize.

Kallen Kozuki: …draped securely around my shoulder. With a new season approaching, we have a new challenge to face; namely, the disbanding of BWF, leading to us being resigned by Ryan Conway in MWP.

The crowd let out a whoop at the mention of MWP.

Kallen Kozuki: Now, we face the problem of having two champions in every category offered by MWP. I, myself, have been paired up to go against the current MWP Masters’ Champion, the Silver Fox, Yoko Kurama.

The crowd cheer at the mention of Yoko Kurama, chanting her name repeatedly. Kallen waits for the crowd’s volume to die down before she continues.
Kallen Kozuki: I will say this to Yoko: I want your belt. I will be the first person to unify the titles between the two federations! I was the best wrestler in BWF up until it was dissolved, I will do the same in MWP, whether you like it or not!

The crowd guffaw heartily in response to Kallen's remarks, licking their lips at the juicy prospect of a clash between two champions.

Kallen motions to the belt.

Kallen Kozuki: Every one of you, in this arena, in Plymouth, England, are my witnesses! I will be the best wrestler in MWP, and I will run over anyone, including Yoko Kurama, if I have to!

Kallen smacks the microphone down onto the floor, as her music theme cuts in again. The crowd once again cheer Kallen on, chanting her name, screaming "I love you Kallen!” Kallen soaks up the atmosphere for a little more, before she exits the ring, up the ramp, and backstage.

Andrew Becksford: Wow. Powerful speech there from our lovely lady, Kallen Kozuki. I wonder how Yoko will react after her come-and-get-me challenge.

John Dempsey: Was anyone really listening to that? I wasn’t. I was just focused on the eye-candy that her body was giving me!

Michael Billings: Well, we’ll find out soon enough, Andrew. Stay tuned for more Masters of Wrestling Promotion, folks, after the break.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down