Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixon's Challenge!

2 posters

Go down

Dixon's Challenge! Empty Dixon's Challenge!

Post  dixonflys Wed 5 Feb 2014 - 17:30

Dixon Fly's is backstage at the interview area with Marrisa Peterson!

Marrisa Peterson: Ladies and gentemen! I am here with Dixon Flys! Dixon people are talking all about it all week now! Last week just for the record you lost your match against Thomas Bohoc. Who isnt even a wrestler on our roster. He isnt even a wrestler.

Dixon Flys: Marrisa!!! Every man, women and child that was watching Tuesday Night Turmoil last week knows the truth and what happened!

Footage being showed of Dixons matches ending

Dixon Flys: I may have lost the match but me and my pop old man Sr. won the war against the radiator theif Clown Bohoc! Bohoc is history! Last time I heard he wanted to go to the library and his chick once again came knocking on old man Sr.s door begging for space mountain!  Speaking of winning battles and wars! Swofford! Ever since you arrived to MWP you have been creating havoc. Havoc especilly with me and Sr.!

Marrisa Peterson: Dixon Flys! Last week you were pushed out onto a stretcher and was taken to the hospital!

Dixon Flys: Yes! I saw the footage of what happened! This outlaw champion wanted to end my carrier! And he almost did!  I woke up in the ambulance just right when I was pushed into the emergency room! All night I went thru examinations. Ct's MR's  ultrasounds of my internal organs! And luckily the doctors said that I have no injuries. They told me it looks like I got beat up by a gang. Marrisa the doctors told me to stop wrestling beacuse its dangerous! The hits I got from Swofford could have parralized me!  But I said no! This is my life! I am MWP! And outsider Swofford! Be a man and not just use your mouth and sneek attack me! I challenge you one on one at the PPV next week! Its finally time to put a zipper a Swofford's mouth! We dont recognize your title. So its my time to take it away from you! If you dont hang the belt up once and for all then I will!  Swofford Ill see you at the PPV!

camera fades to black
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Dixon's Challenge! Empty Re: Dixon's Challenge!

Post  eldrocks Thu 6 Feb 2014 - 12:19

OOC:  Dix...let's eliminate the camera fade and add this part to your RP.

Marissa gets a worried look as she sees Ed and Randy heading to her and Dixon.  Randy stands in front of Dixon and the two have a stare down.  Ed backs Randy off and gets in Dixon's face.

Dryden:  Vixen, I didn't hear too much of what you said except that you want Randy in a match at the next PPV, but I can guess what you were talking about.  Blah, blah, blah,  got screwed by Randy.  Blah, blah, blah, Randy is a jerk.  Blah, blah, blah,  I'm proud of my father.  Well first off let me tell you that as far as we're concerned, it you that are acting like a jerk.  I'm sure you make a decent buck here in MWP and yet you cry about one little item you could probably replace a million times over.  If you simply let the idiot keep the stupid thing you wouldn't have gotten in trouble with the law.  You wouldn't have had that ridiculous match and you wouldn't have been blind sided by Randy.  So basically all this is on your head.

Lets the words sink in.

Dryden:  Not don't get me wrong.  You were still our first target, but we were going to do it in a fun and entertaining way;  jokes for everyone, and a satisfying win for Randy to catapult him into a prime position for a more meaningful feud.  Instead you had these personal issues that interrupted that fun and then you bring your dirty laundry to the ring.  Did you really think we wouldn't try to muck up your quest for vengeance?  What you did was obscene.  Attacking a harmless man for your pleasure....ridiculous.

Randy gets back into Dixon's face.

Swofford:  I couldn't care less what you do in your spare time, but your obsession for getting back at this Budoc fella and your insistence that I am some sort of outlaw was not a joke to me.  My beat down of you last week wasn't about Budoc, it was about getting you focus back to me.  :: Eyes Dixon :: Which I think I succeeded in doing.  The Boss and I had intended to drag this little feud for a little bit but you clearly aren't worthy of my attention and to prove that I mean business, I will put the EA Title on the line.  If I win then obviously I keep it, but if you win, you can do whatever you want with the thing.

Dryden:  Understand this Vixen.  Randy has never lost when he has put the title on the line.  He intends to continue this trend.  We mean to end this quick and move on to more important matters.

Swofford:  :: Watches Ed walk away but gives Dixon one more more look :: Next week you will see exactly how focused I can be.  Best of luck....hero.

Randy walks away.

eldrocks

Back to top Go down