Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dixons Back

Go down

Dixons Back Empty Dixons Back

Post  dixonflys Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 8:01

Marisa Peterson: Ladies and Gentlemen with me right now back from some time off is Dixon Flys! Dixon tonight you get in the ring with one of Nathan Frost's men Dr.Pepper! Your thoughts on your match later on tonight!

Dixon Flys: Its great being back from a little vacation! I had time to heal up and rest my body! This match is a perfect training for me to get myself back in shape for the ppv! I still have no opponent yet for the ppv but I'm open for any challenges!! I am confident that I will win tonights match! But I did some homework and did not come unprepared!! If Dr. Pepper even thinks of bringing his buddies Wrath and Golden Dragon with him! I brought a luchadore friend of my own with me! Marisa! Let me introduce to you my enforcer for one night only..... Skeleton Bones!!!

Dixons Back La_par13

Skeleton Bones: Marisa I'm here to watch Dixon's back and make sure this match is gonna be fair and square! And when it is all said and done we are going to celebrate with this big case of Dr. Pepper soft drinks!
Dixons Back 41k0jo10

Marisa Peterson: There you have it fans! Dixon came prepared and welcome to the MWP Skeleton Bones!

Michael,Andrew and John back to you!

camera fedes back to ringside!

John Dempsey: Skeleton Bones??? We have bums, snow shovels, a guy putting his arms around a snowman! Crazy soccer fanatics and now Skeleton Bones!!!!!!!!

Andrew Becksford: And what about Dr. Pepper Bulldog?

John Dempsey: No comment!

Michael Billings: Hah Hah Hah! Lets go to Anna Dalton for our next match's introductions!

sorry guys hope you liked this rp  had no other idea what to do!

what if this would be a no contest cause of outside interfearence and we can have a 2 on3 handicaped match at the ppv the 3 Frost guys vs me and skeleton bones we can use a non rp-er for him and we can win at the ppv????
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down