Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Aristocrat is back (before the match please)

Go down

The Aristocrat is back (before the match please) Empty The Aristocrat is back (before the match please)

Post  Adam Lethal Tue 11 Feb 2014 - 8:53

It's my life by Bon Jovi plays from the boxes as Adam Lethal comes out wearing a black silk shirt and blue pants. He points to a woman in the crowd, a busty blonde with a low-necked leather dress which just leaves her man and comes to kiss him. He then whispers her something and she starts dancing for him while he admires her curves and stands on the entrance ramp. Adam kisses her really long and slow as she leaves for backstage blowing him a kiss while Adam heads to the ring.

Adam Lethal: Do you see how badly have i been missed? I had some millions of dollars business to take care off for a week and women around here missed me that bad that i had only to point and they did what i asked them to do. Well, of course that is the charm of the owner of the Lethal Corp, the company where you pauper and bad smelling peasants lose you money every week. Well, now we got to level 2. You lose your women too. Boy, i am just waiting for the desert that i will get backstage

The crowd boos Adam really hard chanting crook and wannabe as Adam is absolutely amused at what he hears. He grabs the mic and points to all the corners of the arena taunting the fans to boo louder and louder as he enjoys every single sound. When he finally has enough, he grabs the mic and starts talking.

Adam Lethal: You are somehow too predictable, people. You look at the man that has it all from looks to ability and of course you boo. You are not past the Middle Ages, the Dark ones i mean, peasants. You smell like them, you boo people who have dinner in the fancy restaurants and party in the most expensive places and you cheer for the ones that kiss you. Well, i for one will never do that. I will never do that because i am too good. You may see that from mister HyperElf, the individual that has a cartoons like name, but not from me. When i was born, i have been given everything. You see while you work i have fun, while under elf or hyper or over or whatever his name is tries to kick me, i make him tap. I am the gifted one, the man that doesn't have to work too much, because he is given all. I think, while you work and try. And i succeed, like i just proved it two minutes ago, while you fail like that miserable guy in the front row who got dumped on national TV.

As Adam laughs and the crowd boos him, Adam looks at his Rolex and after a minute lifts his head and the crowd is silent.

Adam Lethal: I was sure of it. I was sure. It took you 60 seconds to shut your mouths, it took him 60 seconds to get dumped. That is what you are. 60 seconds of humanity. You are just wannabes. While i, well i am the aristocrat. I never lose no matter that is MMA, wrestling or business. I am perfection and tonight i will show the elf, -by the way is that a dark one? - that he is even less than you wannabes. Elfie, you will be the 3 seconds wannabe, the one that eats the Banner and is done in 3 seconds. And you wannabes will know then that when the Aristocrat wants something he takes it. Just because i can, just because i want.

Adam drops the mic and is showered with boos while It's my life by Bon Jovi plays from the boxes and Adam smirks yelling at the crowd bad smelling peasants and shows them the 3 fingers while he waits for HyperElf to come out.

Adam Lethal

Back to top Go down