Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Back Into the Ring and Ringside

Go down

Back Into the Ring and Ringside Empty Back Into the Ring and Ringside

Post  Auron Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 7:53

The camera fades in, showing Auron and Arlid sitting in Auron's office.

Auron: How can I help you, Arlid?

Arlid: I wanted to call in that favor from last week. I want to be at in StreXx's corner during his title match tonight.

Auron: Hm...While I don't personally have any problems with that, others might see it as an unfair advantage for StreXx to has someone in his corner.

Arlid: Oh, come on. You own me one...that and, there's a reason that I want to be there.

Auron: Oh? Which is?

Arlid: Have you seen Cliff Roxforbrains or his puppet master Quentin Egghead around?

Auron: No. Then again, they don't like me so it's not like they go out of their way to make sure I see them. Why?

Arlid: Do you really think that they'll just fade out for the rest of the season?

Auron: I was hoping they will...but I see what you're getting at. Very well, you have permission to be at ringside. Now if you'll excuse me, I have something to take care of.

Auron and Arlid both get up and start making their way to the door.

Arlid: Oh? It's rare to see you leave this office without a good reason. What's going on?

Auron: Another traffic jam and another night without enough wrestlers. Looks like I have to step into the ring again to make up for that.

Arlid: Oh? You sure you aren't to old and out of shape for that?

Auron: Oh, ha ha. I'm not that old and I keep myself in shape...

Arlid and Auron exit the office, still talking. The camera fades to black

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down