Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is My Ring

Go down

This Is My Ring Empty This Is My Ring

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 9:32

Scene fades in on Swagger standing in the middle of the ring, the music being drowned out by the boos of the crowd.  Swagger looking angry as hell as he yells into the mic.

Swagger: SHUT UP!!!  No one wants to hear your constant booing. So shut up!

The crowd continues to boo at Swagger starts going from side to side, leaning into the ropes and yelling at the crowd more.  As the boos die down he returns to the center of the ring to talk into the mic.

Swagger: Last week was a disaster.  Danny Draiman, you caught me at a weak moment.  That win was a fluke so don't thinking for a second that you have beaten me.  Tonight though I have someone else to deal with.

An slight smile crosses his lips as he continues speaking and moving about the ring.

Swagger:  Diryn, I don't know why you attacked me but you made a serious mistake by doing so.  This is MY RING and I am the greatest wrestler in this company.  So I want you to get your sorry self out here so I can show you exactly what I'm going to do to Danny when I go for his Legacy title.

A long moment passes with nothing as Swagger looks around wonder if Diryn is going to show when "Dream On" by Aerosmith hits the speakers and Auron comes out to the ramp mic in hand.  The crowd cheers for the current GM.  He calls for them to settle down so he can speak.

Auron: Enough.  Swagger, you're right about last weeks assault.  Diryn had no right to interfere with your match and attack both you and Danny Draiman.  Considering all you've been saying though I don't see how you deserve a shot at the title.  I'll give you a chance to prove it though.  Tonight you will face Diryn in a match.  If you win, I'll give you a shot at the Legacy title against Danny next week, at Re-Definition.

Swagger smiles big as he speaks.

Swagger: I knew you would see it my way.  This is my ring after all and I am SWAAAAGGGGGEEEERRRRR!!!!

Auron: Let's see you prove if you're worth it first before you bluster on about whose ring this is.  Now get out of MY ring!

Looking confused Swagger just looks between the cheering crowd and the GM as the scene fades to black.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down

This Is My Ring Empty Re: This Is My Ring

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 9:42

(Post Match)

The crowd boos as Swagger celebrates his victory over Diryn.

Michael Billings: Someone is offly smug right now.

John Dempsey: He has every right to be. He just beat Diryn and won a shot at the Legacy title.

Michael Billings: True I will give him that.

Danny Draiman: Should make for an interesting match. I'm not worried though. I've faced him in the past without a problem and I'll do the same when he comes for my title.

"Dream On" by Aerosmith hits the speakers again as Auron comes out to the ramp. Swagger is looking toward the entrance in confusion and Diryn, now recovered to his feet in a corner is also looking confused at the GM's presence.

Auron: Congratulation Swagger, you won yourself a title shot. Next week at Re-Definition you will face Danny....

There is a long pause as the crowd cheers, but Auron doesn't seem finished.

Auron: ...AND Diryn, in a Thriple Threat match for the Legacy Championship Title.

The crowd is in an uproar as Swagger is yelling "What?!" and even Diryn seems surprised by the news.

Andrew Becksford: Wow! What a surprise turn. Swagger, thinking he was done with Diryn now has to face him again along with the champion for the title next week.

Michael Billings: That should make for one hell of a match, wouldn't you say champ?

Danny Draiman: I'm looking forward to the challenge.
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down