Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mattamillion Allen leaves the ring after his match

Go down

Mattamillion Allen leaves the ring after his match Empty Mattamillion Allen leaves the ring after his match

Post  dixonflys Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 10:13

Michael Billings: Mattamillion Allen is on his way back to the dressing room.

A camera is showing Dixon Flys with a steel chair in his hand. He is behind the curtain and Mattamillion is about to go thtough the curtain!

John Dempsey: WAIT!! WAIT!! Look who's there behind the curtain! That's Dixon Flys with a chair in his hand! Oh my god, someone tell Mattamillion to watch out!

Mattamillion Allen leaves the ramp and goes threw the curtain and BOOM!! Dixon Flys whacks him on the head and knocks him down to the floor and they begin to fight and going backstage.

Andrew Becksford: Wow, what a chair shot to Mattamillion's head! Is this what Dixon meant earlier?? Is this payback time?

Michael Billings: Dixon Flys and Mattamillion Allen are fighting and exchanging punches backstage! Dixon is in street cloths, he is dressed up like he is in a street fight or something! Dixon gives a middle kick to Mattamillion. 

John Dempsey: OH MY GOD, Is he going to suplex him on the concrete? Dixon Flys lifts Mattamillion Allen up! He is yelling at him! Guys, look at that hang time! Hold on Matt, Hold on!!! 

Michael Billings: Dixon still has Mattamillion up high look at the blood going down to his head!! And Dixon Flys drops him on that table full of beverages!

Andrew Becksford: Dixon Flys stands up and grabs the water machine!! Wow he body-slams the water machine onto Mattamillion Allen!!! Wait what is he doing! He is grabbbing the water tank! He ripped the water tank off the machine and is drenching Mattamillion Allen with spring water! 

John Dempsey: Wait, Mattamillion is getting up! They lock up and and heading back to the exit! Mattamillion turns around and wow, takes a move from Dixon Flys! Mattamillion Allen has just gave a legendary Kicking the grapefruits to Dixon Flys. Dixon, that's a taste of your own medicine!

Michael Billings: Dixon is starting to get up! Matttamillion is in the parking lot and is running to his limo. Dixon Flys grabs the ashtray stand and just busted in the windshield of Mattalillion's limo! Matt tries to get in the limo but Dixon knocks him back! And they'll fight on until security arrives and breaks them up!

Andrew Becksford: Auron is out there in the parking lot too and has finally ordered the two to stop fighting.

Auron: Enough! Break it up now! Dixon, back off, and Allen, out of the limo...now. 

At the sight of their GM, they do what they're told, standing away from each other. Allen looks like he's ready to run and Dixon looks like he's ready to run after him.

Auron: I'm going to make this simple. You two have problems, you'll can work them out in a sanctioned match...at Re-Definition! Until then, I don't want you touching each other until then...and if one of you attacks the other, that person is fired...and if one of you has the smart idea of egging the other into attacking you, you're both fired! Do I make myself clear?

Both Dixon and Allen nod

Auron: Good. Now, that has taken into effect now, so I suggest going your separate ways...

Allen gets into his limo and drives off while Dixon goes in the direction of the locker rooms. Auron shakes his head and sighs in exasperation as the camera fades to black
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down