Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tag match finish to start feud between me and mattamillion whoever rps the commentary help me!!

2 posters

Go down

tag match finish to start feud between me and mattamillion whoever rps the commentary help me!! Empty tag match finish to start feud between me and mattamillion whoever rps the commentary help me!!

Post  dixonflys Sat 8 Jun 2013 - 10:06

Guys never did a rp like this before but i need your help! I dont know what kind of moves are going to happen during the tag match. the ending of the match i get injured! Lelouch and Kallen keep me in their corner and start working on my bad ankle for a while! I try to tag out but they still keep me in. John Dempsys giving me the heat as usual and start saying things like i suck and we are going to loose cause im injured and that matt is the captain and leader of the team. Look at that pathetic Dixon Sr etc... I finally get a chance and tag out! im on the apron hurt! Matt is in and takes controll of the match. Later I seem to feel better and get tagged in and i get put into somekind of a leg sub. move that i fantasticlly somehow breakout of and the fans go wild! i tag out to matt and he takes controll of the match NOW come the main thing of the whole storyline!!!! I start limping back and forth on the apron(if you guys dont know what im talking about youtube the survivor series 93 bret hart owen hart incident) Im limping on the apron trying to walk off the injury matt gives an irish whip to one of our opponents which he reverses and sends matt to the ropes and im limping on the middle of the apron where matt accidently knocks me down onto the crowd barrier! He turns around Dixon sr. comes to my aid! (meanwhile matt has his back turned to his opponent. The guy in the ring roll up matt matt bumps his head onto the wrestling mat and gets pinned 1-2-3 we loose john dempsys giving me the biggest heat ever. matts mad that we lost and blames it on me i get up and limp into the ring and explain what happened and im sorry this was an accident, we shake hands and WHAM matt kicks my legs out and gives a suplex to dixon sr. this starts our feud.

the rp is made by the commentators they are going to tell the story
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

tag match finish to start feud between me and mattamillion whoever rps the commentary help me!! Empty Re: tag match finish to start feud between me and mattamillion whoever rps the commentary help me!!

Post  Auron Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 12:30

I got it. I'll do everything directly in the VGM panel, mostly because it's easier to do stuff like in-match RPs in the panel.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

tag match finish to start feud between me and mattamillion whoever rps the commentary help me!! Empty Re: tag match finish to start feud between me and mattamillion whoever rps the commentary help me!!

Post  Auron Sun 9 Jun 2013 - 13:18

Alright, change of plans. I didn't notice that "In the shadow of Great Ones" goes on directly after the match ends so I can't put the other, after-match stuff you want in there. My suggestion would be to do that stuff later, backstage...but you two will have to write it up.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down