Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another new start (open to anyone)

3 posters

Go down

Another new start (open to anyone) Empty Another new start (open to anyone)

Post  Enigmatic Savior Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 10:58

The light goes out in the arena as No More Heroes plays around the arena. A man in a hooded jacket with his face covered walks out and stops at the top of the ramp. He stretches his arms out as the pyro goes off behind him. He walks down to the ring slowly as the fans look on strangely. He climbs the turnbuckle from the outside and jumps into the ring and the camera still can't focus onto his face. The sound guy passes him a microphone. The man stands in the middle of the ring and he looks down as the music stops.

Man: Many of you may be wondering who the hell I am and why I'm standing in the middle of an MWP ring for the first time. And the reason I'm here is to show each and every one of you what the best damn wrestler in the world looks like.

The fans boos slightly and the man shakes his head.

Man: I'm the guy who has been in this industry for over twenty years, I've ended careers, had some of the greatest matches ever and I've dominated ever fed I've been in. And now I plan on doing the same here.

He pauses and then walks around the ring. He stops and then points to the back.

Man: I guarantee that I can beat everyone back there any time, any place. And if any one of them wants to fight, well they know where to find me.

The man looks at the the top of the ramp and waits. Nobody comes out and the man moves around the ring.

Man: That's exactly what I thought would happen. Nobody back there has the stones to come out here and fight me. Luckily, I saw this coming. So tonight, Athyz will have the pleasure of being beaten by the one...the only...the savior....

The man rips off his mask and smiles into the camera. The crowd goes ballistic when they see it's Enigmatic Savior.

Enigmatic Savior: ENIGMATIC SAVIOR!

Enigmatic Savior laughs into the camera and throws the microphone away and the crowd is still buzzing.

Last edited by Enigmatic Savior on Mon 18 Nov 2013 - 6:18; edited 1 time in total

Enigmatic Savior

Back to top Go down

Another new start (open to anyone) Empty Re: Another new start (open to anyone)

Post  dixonflys Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 0:09

Hi Ill fight you or maybe star a feud with you but i have a match with jayx!
dixonflys
dixonflys

Back to top Go down

Post  Enigmatic Savior Sun 10 Nov 2013 - 0:46

I don't have a contract yet so I wouldn't be fighting this week anyway. But I'm up for the feud.

Enigmatic Savior

Back to top Go down

Post  Auron Tue 19 Nov 2013 - 4:36

athyz's music plays and comes out with a mic.

athyz: Well, someone is full of themselves. This is MWP territory, not your IWA playground. Well, whatever. Putting you down will put me right back at the top of the Brutal Masters Division. Sad to say that your debut is also going to your retirement! Hope your ready, since this is going to be quick and painful!

athyz followed by a ref make their way to the ring.

---
Note: Just a little extra thing I decided to add Razz

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down