Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Mrs. Nitro (open to Rebecca lol)

2 posters

Go down

Future Mrs. Nitro (open to Rebecca lol) Empty Future Mrs. Nitro (open to Rebecca lol)

Post  Nic Nitro Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 19:30

Nic is seen arriving in a 1969 Mustang immediately going towards the camera smiling

Nic:Hey ready for my interview, well you all saw last week when I defeated Gravedigger it turns out that I wasn't given a match tonight.

the fans boo hearing that the young star has the night off

Nic:I know I know but I'll be here to make sure everything goes smoothly I'm tired of this abuse of power that everyone has and someone has to do something about it. So just because I have the night doesn't mean you won't get to see....

Rebecca Frost is seen walking by and Nic stops, looking at her.

Nic:Ms. Rebecca don't you look stunning tonight, a true visage of beauty you are. You know you're looking at the next Union Champion, I'm sure you heard me and Steven's arrangement add that to the fact I'm going to be holding two  Cards I'm a hot commodity here in MPW how about after the show you let me take you out to dinner I know of a nice Italian place downtown.

Last edited by Nic Nitro on Tue 11 Feb 2014 - 10:18; edited 2 times in total
Nic Nitro
Nic Nitro

Back to top Go down

Future Mrs. Nitro (open to Rebecca lol) Empty Re: Future Mrs. Nitro (open to Rebecca lol)

Post  Jayx Mon 10 Feb 2014 - 19:49

Nic, avoid using * (instead just put the action text in italic). Also don't use the " for speach, bold it.

BTW, you might brag to Becky how you are gonna be a Union champion and a two W-card holder (you have one and you've qualified for the ladder match + you take it for sure that you'll get that title shot together with Steven)

Jayx

Back to top Go down