Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rebecca's Breakdown

Go down

Rebecca's Breakdown Empty Rebecca's Breakdown

Post  Danny Draiman Tue 15 Oct 2013 - 0:05

The camera fades in on Rebecca Frost in the locker room pacing around and Tom Prichard sat on a chair with on leg over top the other and his hands crossed on his chest.

Rebecca Frost: I don't get it!  I know I can do this and I know you can do this because your great like your student.  How could we lose to them?

Prichard continues to watch her pace in a huff back and forth with a straight face till he finally gives a sigh raises a hand for her to stop.

Tom Prichard:  Okay, Becca, just relax for a minute.  As I said, Sheldon has potential.

The woman stops and glares at him with frown.

Rebecca Frost: Yeah, but I thought you said the other guy was a poor wrestler so how could we lose?  Maybe I can get my father to set up a rematch.  Obviously something was wrong that time.  He will know what to do.

Tom Prichard: Sometimes a match can go in unexpected directions.  Do you want my advice?

She blinks then finally takes a seat to hear what he has to say.

Tom Prichard: Look, I don't much trust your father, but you seem like a relatively good person.  Maybe what is really need is some more training.  Perhaps you can get some more work under your belt then come back stronger then you were before.

He then shrugs and leans back in his chair changing legs and crossing his arms again as Rebecca looks a bit unsure.

Rebecca Frost: But I am ready and my father could need me for more.

Tom Prichard: I can only tell you what I think.  You do what you want with it.

Tom then stands up and leaves the locker room and Rebecca slouches down in her chair trying to consider what to do next as the camera fades to black.

(Rough idea. Could probably use tweaking based on Rebecca and Tom's personalities.)
Danny Draiman
Danny Draiman

Back to top Go down