Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Yoko's Match

Go down

After Yoko's Match Empty After Yoko's Match

Post  Auron Tue 2 Jul 2013 - 3:17

Titantron comes alive and shows a Tokyo skyline from a hotel penthouse suite windows. From both sides of the screen Cliff Roxtone and Quentin Engelbert take a seat in a sofa.

Quentin Engelbert: Hello, MWP Universe and greetings from Japan! As you can see, me and Cliff have already taken our time to visit one of the greatest countries in the world. We decided that we have done quite impressive work in MWP and deserve a week off resting so we came right away to Tokyo. Indeed, why should we waste time in China with all its poverty, pollution and cheep labor force?

The crowd boos heavily to that

Quentin Engelbert: Don’t matter. It seems that we have missed another victory of the sly and dangerous spirit fox Yoko Kurama. Ah, how unfortunate, I trust it was trully an outstanding match – squashing the daughter of a corporate man like Mr.Frost. That really must be good for your career, Yoko!

Quentin starts to laugh and even Cliff releases a chuckle

Quentin Engelbert: But enough with jokes as I’m sure the match you just witnessed was one. We’re calling you live to address few important issues. Firstly, the events that transpired last week in Los Angeles, right before the closing of the show when Auron and his minions stopped Cliff in the process of educating the headcase Donnie Darko. I must admit, you took us by surprise, Auron, I didn’t think you had it in you – to drop your suit and head out ready to fight Cliff takes a lot of guts and I really hope we all can bare witness to that much someday. Auron VS Cliff Roxtone – I can already see the headlines...

The crowd cheers the idea and start chanting Auron’s name

Quentin Engelbert: But, alas, it’s not my call – unfortunately, my contract allows me to choose Cliffs opponents from the active roster only. Pity, but I’ll have to deal with that. What really worries me is that you stopped the process of education and we all know how important it is. I’m afraid that because of your actions Donnie Darko might not be truly ready for tonight main event match. By saving him last week, you have condemned him for this one. That’s on you, Auron! Education is important and Cliff is a living proof of that. And, he’d like to share some thoughts on that himself. Cliff...

After a bit of silence and anticipation form the crowd Cliff Roxtone starts to speak in a deep, menacing voice

Cliff Roxtone: Before Quentin found me I was a circus performer. Day in and out I earned my bread by cutting rocks in half, tossing boulders and dusting pebbles with my bare hands. And people kept asking – more, more. „Hey, Cliff break this!” or „cut this!” was all I heard. Like I was some dog for there entertainment, some joke that they can just ridicule, a freak of nature. Then Quentin taught me the way of wrestling, he showed me how to fight and how to destroy my opponents. Now, instead of rocks, I smash people and I’ve got to say it is the best thing ever. Now, people are afraid of me but I tell you – being feared beats being ridiculed every time. I’m the happiest I have ever been in my life thanks to this man and he wants to help others achieve the same!

Quentin Engelbert: Thank you for your kind words, Cliff. But now let’s cut to the future matters. In one week, here in Tokyo a grand event will take place – Re-Definition pay-per-view show and me and Cliff will have a chance to deliver our message for the widest auditory ever. Therefore, I don’t want to waste any moment of it. I want Cliff to be heard, seen and felt all over the world! Therefore, I’ll name his opponent for the show because I have the right to do so...

The crowd is almost electrified by the anticipation of the news

Quentin Engelbert: ...but before I name the next victim of the Revolution, I’ll demand a stipulation to be added to that match. To prevent The Guardian unit of interference in the careful process of education, the match will be a Caged Heat match. That means there will be a steel cage placed around the ring and the only way to win is to climb out of it. That way no unwanted guests will interrupt Cliff. The superstar who has drawn the short straw and will have to go one on one against the Boulder-breaking machine Cliff Roxtone inside the steel structure will be a person who discredits male wrestling by its very definition. Wrestling is about strong men fighting each other and the strongest one prevails and defeats the other. This is how it happens in nature, this is how it should be in the ring – the strongest and fittest rule! Unfortunately, MWP has had the misfortune of having an absolutely inappropriate main champion – a frail female who flaunts her god and maybe surgery given assets, spanks other girls and shames weak men by whipping them with her hair decoration week after week, after week...

Crowd excitedly starts to chant Yoko Kurama’s name hoping that she could be the one who finally beats the menacing Cliff Roxtone

Quentin Engelbert: That’s right, Yoko Kurama, I’m talking about you. You are embarrassment to everything that wrestling is about. It’s not about sexy clothes, psychotic outrages or spanking. It’s not about being sexy or mysterious. It’s not even about standing up for female rights if that’s what your doing. Your past is causing distress to you? Boohoo, we don’t care, go deal with it but leave WRESTLING to us, men! I still question which moron allowed you to use that Rosewhip weapon legally. I think it’s the only reason why you are still the champion. Honestly who of importance have you beaten to still be called the Nr1 wrestler of MWP? The fatty Ben the Speedster? Another woman Kallen Kozuki? A rookie wrestler like Rue Ryuzaki? The pathetic GM Auron? Or the poor Frost girl who doesn’t even know how to fight? Tell me, o great champion, which of those victories grant you a title of Brutal Masters Champion? None of them! When you finally had an opponent who could beat you – Lelouch Lamperouge – he was sidelined by the management. You have been pampered and taken care of all your career and it is time for that to stop. Next week, you will step in the steel cage with Cliff and I suggest you take that belt with you and hand it over to the rightful owner of it. For far too long you have disgraced the championship with your femininity. Be a cover girl on the magazines be a ring announcer if you wish but in my eyes – and many will agree with me – you never will be a true champion unless you put your belt on the line. We’re waiting for you here in Tokyo, love!

Cliff leans forward and presses something and the Tron goes blank. The crowd chants Yoko’s name stronger than ever.

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down