Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End of the match

2 posters

Go down

End of the match Empty End of the match

Post  jeremyD Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 12:03

This RP will cover if I win or if I lose at the PPV

--------- If I lose ----------

*The match has ended and Mattamillion Allen stands tall over Jeremy Danielson. He looks down at him and smiles as Jeremy wriths on the mat in pain.*

Andrew Becksford: "What an end to the match, Matt Allen just showed Jeremy and the world exactly what it takes to be the Champion. Jeremy put up a good fight but in the end it was all for nothing".

John Dempsey: "All for nothing indeed, it showed everyone just has rubbish a wrestler Jeremy really is. I admit that he might talk a good game but he certainly did not have the skills to back up his bold claims. So much for knowing the type of Champion Matt is when he beat him".

Michael Billings: "I thought for sure that Jeremy would win, I mean he bought the President here to see us all".

John Dempsey: "You think he bought him here for us? he bought him here for one reason only and that is to try and buy the hearts of the fans. Well I for one am not buying it, Jeremy is a fraud and liar and the sooner that you all realise it the better".

Andrew Becksford: "What are you on about John?"

John Dempsey: "Please we all saw the segment just before this match, it was clearly Jeremy that was on the phone and you heard him yourself, he was talking to someone he called Sir and for one am one hundred percent certain that this Sir guy is the real brains behind the opperation. What ever this Sir had planned it has been seriously dented now that Jeremy has lost. I mean what would have been phase two?"

Andrew Becksford: "I see what you mean, maybe we will have to wait to find out or maybe we will never find out but one thing is for sure, as you said John that guy's agenda must have certainly changed".

*Mattamillion Allen walks to the corner of the ring to raise the title in triumpth as members of the crowd boo. Mattamillion Allen just laughs. Jeremy is stirring in the background and is soon on his feet. He moves towards Mattamillion Allen. He reaches him and Matt comes down from the corner of the ring. He stands facing Jeremy. Jeremy looks at him and mouths "the best man won" he then offers him hand. Matt just stares at him.*

John Dempsey: "Is that guy for real, he's out there offering his hand to champ, as if the Champ would bother shaking the hand of someone like Jeremy. The guy's a bigger fool than I gave him credit for".

*Mattamillion Allen looks at Jeremy's hand, then he looks him in the eye. He smiles and shakes the hand of Jeremy.*

Michael Billings: "Looks like he is worthy afterall".

Mattamillion Allen suddenly drops the belt and kicks Jeremy Danielson in the midrift he then lifts Jeremy Danielson on his shoulders
and slams him on the mat head first into the title belt executing ULTIMATE All In

JEREMY IS A CRIMSON MASK!!

John Dempsey: "You spoke too soon Michael, Matt Allen gives Jeremy exactly what he deserves. The only down side I can see is that Jeremy blood is all over the Title belt that will take some cleaning. Oh wait he's using Jeremy as a towel".

*Mattamillion Allen bends over the prone, bleeding Jeremy as he wipes the title belt over his body cleaning the blood from the belt.*

Michael Billings: "This is discustting behavour, he's meant to be our Champion and he is NOT behaving like one right now".

John Dempsey: "He's behaving exactly as he should, he has just put Jeremy in his place and it's one that Jeremy won't forget in a hurry, I know I won't".

Andrew Becksford: "You're just as bad as Mattamillion Allen is".

*Matta Allen holds up the title belt as he steps on Jeremy to stand higher. The crowd boo him but he doesn't care. He laughs as he walks out of the ring. Paramedics rush to the ring and see to Jeremy. They help him to his feet and start to help him walk up the ramp. The crowd cheer for him.*

John Dempsey: "I don't get it, why are the crowd cheering for him? He lost. They should be cheering for our Champion not this loser".

Michael Billings: "They respect people who respect them and no matter what Jeremy moves on to the fans will always love him because he loves them".

Andrew Becksford: "You've got that right Michael, Jeremy has shown nothing but sportsmanship to the man that beat him and look how he was repaid".

*Jeremy reaches the top of the ramp when Marisa Peterson appears at the top of the ramp. Jeremy finds his feet as he tries to look at her through the blood pouring from his face.*

Michael Billings: "What is Marisa doing out here?"

Andrew Becksford: "You're guess is as good as mine".

John Dempsey: "I reckon she's out here because she pissed at Jeremy for losing. I would be if it had in effect just cost her one million dollars".

*Marisa looks at Jeremy with new found discust, he tries to raise a hand to her but she brushes it off, she then raises her own hand and strikes him hard around the face, she slaps him so hard it makes him fall over. She then looks at the blood on her and and bends over to wipe of the blood. The crowd actually start to cheer for Marisa.*

John Dempsey: "Haha this is brilliant stuff from Marisa, she joins Matta Allen in making Jeremy look like a fool, not that he needs much help with his self-impossed Superman style gimmick, what a loser".

Michael Billings: "I hate to admit it John but even I'm beginning to wonder about Jeremy".

Andrew Becksford: "Me too Michael. John you might actually be right about Jeremy".

John Dempsey: "Maybe John is right? .. Ha ha ha I was right all along and finally you guys are starting to see it as well".

*Marisa turns on her heels and walks backstage, the paramedics rush to Jeremy again to help him to his feet and have to carry him out off the ramp behind a backdrop of growing boos.*

-------If I win-----------

*The crowd go wild for Jeremy as he rolls off Mattamillion Allen as the new Legacy Champion. They chant his name as the referee comes over to him to help him to his feet.*

Crowd: "Jeremy *clap, clap clap* Jeremy *clap, clap, clap*"

*The referee raises Jeremy's arm in triumpth as he move away from him to fetch the Legacy Title belt.*

Michael Billings: "I can't believe this, Jeremy won he actually WON".

Andrew Becksford: "I cannot believe it either Michael, against the odds Jeremy actually beat Matt Allen to become the new Legacy Champion. This was one of my favourite matches of all time".

John Dempsey: "Please Jeremy managed to beat a guy that hasn't been trying that hard in recent weeks, he was coming to the end of his reign, he knew it and appears Jeremy knew it. He just happened to get MattĀ  Allen at the wrong time in his career, if Jeremy was around a couple of seasons ago he wouldn't have been able to even touch him. Jeremy got lucky and don't forget guys, this was meant to be a triple threat match yet Jeremy arranged for it to be a one on one, rather convienient if you ask me".

Andrew Becksford: "Not you as well John, first Quintin now you? What exactly has Jeremy meant to have done? Do you really think it was him that asked Matt to attack Jayx and himself two weeks back?"

John Dempsey: "I'm not saying that, all I'm saying is tht it seems rather convienient that Jeremy pursuades Quintin to sanction a match between two guys that had both beaten the previous Champion in consecutive matches, who would clearly have a grudge and not only did Jeremy seem to make the match last longer than it should have done, he did nothing to help Jayx and lone behold Jayx gets injured at the hands of Matt. There's only one person I blame for that and who Jayx should blame and that itsn't Matt and it isn't Quintin".

Michael Billings: "What utter crap you come out with John. Are you seriously trying to suggest that Jeremy provocted the Champion into atacking himself and Jayx just on the off chance that it could get Jayx injured?"

John Demspey: "That's what I'm saying. Just look at him parading around the ring as if he's just won the Superbowl as the star Quarterback, he's a no body who should not be holding the Title".

Michael Billings: "I fail to see any logic behind such a stupid accusation , you John need to stop reading them Sherlock Holmes books before your brain starts hemerraging from over use".

John Dempsey: "You're just saying that because I'm right and you know it".

*While they have been talking Jeremy has been celebrating in the the ring. He went to all four corner of the ring to raise the Title belt as confetty falls from the ceiling. The crowd cheer and continue their chants. Once Jeremy has gone to the four corners of the ring he goes to one side to fetch a microphone. He then walks back to the middle of the ring and throws he title over his shoulder. He smiles his perfect smile as he puts the microphone to his lips.*

Jeremy Danielson: "I AM THE CHAMP! I AM THE CHAMP! I AM THE CHAMP!".

*The crowd soon pick this up and by the third time they are all singing along. Jeremy stops as the crowd continue to sing "I AM THE CHAMP". Jeremy smiles again as he waits for the crowd to quieten a little, they eventually do allowing him to continue.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Tonight you saw the passing of the torch, just like the torch that is symbol of the ever changing olympics, this title belt I hold over my shoulder has been passed on. It is the symbol that shows that I am one of the top stars in Masters of Wrestling. It is a symbol that shows that I am not only Champion but a worthy Champion. It is a symbol that shows that not I but we did it. It is a symbol that shows that we are the champ, that's why each and everyone of you joined me in my chant just because you all know that you are the Champ. You all know that I did this for you and you all know that I will be the Champion that you and you deserve. My first order of business as Champion is to congratulate my opponent. He was a worthy opponent for me and one that I did not take lightly. I have worked everyday non-stop since I got here to get to where I am right now and I can only thank Matt Allen for giving me this opportunity to test myself against one of the best this promotion has to offer. So Matt I extend my hand to you, you might have gone backstage already but just know, when you're ready my offer is there. My second order of business is to thank each and every one of YOU *Jeremy points to the fans and slowly turns around in a circle as the noise of the crowd rises 10 decibels with cheers and chants.* Without you guys I would not have been able to get to this place right now, you give me the energy I need to feed off, you give me the energy I need to see each match through to the bitter end and seeing you guys come out here every week to support me gives me the energy I need to succeed. This title *he raises is from his shoulder and raises his high above his head.* is for all of you". *The crowd again go wild chanting "I am the champ" Jeremy smiles again as he waits for the noise to die down.* Now my third order of business is to call to the ring Marisa Peterson as I made a promise to her and as your new Champion I honour my word. So Marisa would you kindly come down to the ring".

*Jeremy waits with the microphone to his mouth as the camera cuts to the top of the ramp. Marisa walks out from backstage. No music plays but the crowd cheer her as she walks down to the ring. She looks at the floor the whole way and Jeremy gets out of the ring to help her in. They walk to the middle of the ring. Jeremy walks to the side of the ring where he reaches for a briefcase. He picks it up and then looks at Barrack Obama before giving him a wink. Barrack rasies his hand in triumpth as Jeremy does the same, he then turns back to Marisa.*

Jeremy Danielson: "So Marisa here we are, in my hand I have one million dollars and I hope that you have a decision for one. Just to remind you what they are and for those that might have just joined us, let me inform you. Tonight Marisa stands before me with a chance to win one million dollars from me, earlier tonight I gave her two options to try and win this money. Option 1 *Jeremy raises his index finger on the hand holding the briefcase.* is that Marisa can ask me any question she chooses and if I cannot answer then I give her the million dollars. The second option *Jeremy raises his middle finger on the hand holding the briefcase.* is that I will ask her a riddle and if she gets it right I will again hand her this briefcase for one million dollars. So Marisa I ask you for your answer .. Option 1 or Option 2?"

*Marisa seems to think about as Jeremy holds the microphone to her lips. She looks nervous and weakly says.*

Marisa Peterson: "Option one .. No, no option two. I want to go for option two Jeremy".

*Jeremy smiles a prefect smile then nods. He puts down the briefcase on the canvas floor as he looks her staright in the eye.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Your riddle then Marisa is as follows; I'm going to give you three numbers, a three number sequence, and I have a rule in mind that these numbers obey. I want you to try to figure out what that rule is. The way that you can get information is by proposing your own three set of numbers to which I will say yes it does follow my rules or no it does not follow my rule and you can then guess what my rule is. The numbers are 2, 4, and 8. Now you can propse any sequence you want".

*Marisa looks a taken a back as she thinks about the question.*

John Dempsey: "What the hell kind of riddle is that? That is stupid".

*Marisa thinks about it.*

Marisa Peterson: "Okay my three numbers are 20, 40, 80".

Jeremy Danielson: "That follows my rule".

Marisa Peterson: "Erm 2, 3, 4?"

Jeremy Danielson: "Again that follows my rule".

Marisa Peterson: "Okay how about 5, 25, 50".

Jeremy Danielson: "That again follows my rule, but what is it?"

Marisa Peterson: "Erm I don't know. What about 100, 1,000 and 1,000,000,000?"

Jeremy Danielson: "Follows my rule, maybe try and think about it another way Marisa, what number sequence do you think wouldn't follow my rule?"

Marisa Peterson: "I thought that would be one, is it any numbers I say are the rule?"

Jeremy Danielson: "Is that what you're giving as the answer?"

Marisa Peterson: "That's wrong I'm afraid Marisa. I'm sorry but you don't get the million dollars".

*Marisa looks dejected as she turns and walks towards the ropes. She climbs down and walks back up the ramp. Jeremy turns to face the crowd as he addresses them.*

John Dempsey: "That guy is unbelieveable, he just let Marisa walk out of here with nothing, how huilmiating is that?"

Michael Billings: "Not as humiliating as when you did John".

Jeremy Danielson: "So there you have it guys unfortunately Marisa didn't win the money but that doesn't mean that money isn't up for grabs and as I'm in such a wonderful mood I'll let you all have the chance to win it. So this goes out to everyone both in the crowd and backstage. The first one to answer my riddle sending me a tweet with the correct riddle on will win the one million dollars! Good luck guys".

*The crowd go wild at thought of the money as people ask each other the question and try and come up with the answer. Jeremy smiles as he leaves the ring and makes his way up the ramp as the new Legacy Champion.*

Andrew Becksford: "Wow I wonder what the answer is? He did say that anyone could win it right? I wonder what the rule is. All marisa was doing is say numbers .. Hmm".

Michael Billings: "I don't know Andrew but I'm certainly going to try and figure it out".

John Dempsey: "Why bother, it's obvious what the answer is anyway".

Michael Billings: "Oh really?"

Andrew Becksford: "Care to share?"

John Dempsey: "Nope".

*The camera cuts to an advert break.*

jeremyD

Back to top Go down

End of the match Empty Re: End of the match

Post  Auron Mon 14 Apr 2014 - 14:50

inserted

Auron
Admin

Back to top Go down