Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Before Kobold's match...

Go down

Before Kobold's match... Empty Before Kobold's match...

Post  Jayx Wed 14 Aug 2013 - 22:20

The Kobold: Sorry, Anna, to interrupt you but before we continue there is a matter I want to explain to a certain thick-headed fool who just doesn't get it!

The crowd chants "Jericho sucks!"

The Kobold: On this I completely agree with you, guys! I am well aware, Jason that you are watching this so listen closely! YOU ARE NOT THE PRIMETIME CHAMPION! You were a champion before Trigga won the belt from you in a fair tripple threat match but you are no more. By stealing the belt you don't become champion and you also can't do it by simply beating up the title holder. There is a certain pattern to winning titles here in MWP! And it goes like this.. Listen very carefully!.. You have a title match, you win a match and you become a champion! I know this is very complex for you to understand but it's actually not that hard to comprehend! The actual hard part is getting that title match shot of course which you failed last time you tried when I beat you!

The crowd cheers wildly and chants "Go, Kobold, Go!"

The Kobold: So how about this! You drop your silly demands and false pretenses of being a Primetime champion as we both know Auron will never agree to such ridiculous claims! And in return if I defeat Sublime next week to retain my belt I see you at pay-per-view and give you the title match! And there you can actually try to win the belt from me. If you are interested, we'll meet next week in Detroit after my match! And I'll sign a contract with you. You have my word!

Anna Dalton signs that she wants to introduce Kobold's opponent for the night now

The Kobold: Yes, Anna, Sorry! So for my lovely opponent of tonight...

Jayx

Back to top Go down