Masters of Wrestling Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I have my match?

Go down

Do I have my match? Empty Do I have my match?

Post  jeremyD Mon 31 Mar 2014 - 10:08

*The camera opens in the car park, where a black limo pulls up.*

John Dempsey: "Well look who it is".

Andrew Becksford: "I do believe that's Jeremy D, pulling up in his limo, I haven't seen him come in like that in a few weeks".

Michael Billings: "I see him every week come in like that and he always look impeccably dressed, the fans always crowd round him and he is always signing autographs, today however he is a lot later getting here than normal, the show is already under way".

John Dempsey: "I don't see why the fans like him. Take last week for example, they all saw the real him when he asked that woman to ask him a question he couldn't answer. I mean I respected him slightly for that but then he just turns around and gives her it? What was that all about?"

Michael Billings: "You saying that you actually agreed with Jeremy for once John?"

John Dempsey: "It was a very fleeting thought and one that went as quickly as it came. I knew straight away that Jeremy wouldn't have the balls to actually go through with asking it, though again why he gave her the money anyway we may never know. I know the answer of course".

Andrew Becksford: "And what is that exactly John?"

John Dempsey: "The guy is soft, he wants to please everybody too much, he thought he would get one over on her only to find out that the fans hated him for it and rather than embrace that hate he turned round and gave into it. If the crowd had cheered him for it he would have gone along with it".

Michael Billings: "And you know that for sure do you John?"

John Dempsey: "I don't see any other reason for it can either of you?"

*Though not seen on camera both men are silent on the matter as Jeremy climbs out of the limo and goes inside the arena. There is no body about as the cameraman follows him inside.*

Andrew Becksford: "I think I have to agree with you on that one John. I can't see any other reason for him just to cave in like that".

Michael Billings: "I think there was another reason for it, there had to be. He surely couldn't have thought for one moment that the fans would liked him for going back on his word and asking her to ask a question for the money".

Andrew Becksford: "Technically he wouldn't be going back on his word if as he never said he would just had over the money no questions asked, he said one lucky fan would walk away with one million dollars if he beat Matt in a quicker time than Jayx last week and that's exactly what happened".

John Dempsey: "Exactly he say would walk away with the money, not might walk away with that money and that's the reason the crowd acted the way they did".

*Jeremy is still walking through the backstage area, signs appear on the walls with arrows showing the way to the GMs office.*

Michael Billings: "It looks like he's on his way to see Quintin, I wonder what that's about?"

Andrew Becksford: "Wonder what that's about isn't it obvious he's off to see Quintin about his number one contender match, as far as I know the GM has been quiet on the subject".

John Dempsey: "That's because Jeremy doesn't deserve a chance to be the number one contender. He should just give the number one contender-ship to Jayx, he clearly deserves it more than Jeremy does".

Michael Billings: "How did you work that out John? Jeremy beat Matt in a quicker time that it took Jayx to beat him so why shouldn't he just be given the status?"

John Dempsey: "Why you ask? I'll tell you for why, it's because the guy is a loser, plain and simple. He might have beaten Matt last week but he didn't deserve to be anything if you ask me. Matt as much as I like the guy, seems to have taken his eye off the ball of late and these things can happen, Jeremy caught Matt on a bad day plain and simple, he shouldn't be rewarded for that".

Michael Billings: "Well thankfully that's not up to you to decide".

*Jeremy has reached the door to Quintin's room. He knocks on the door and before waiting to be called he enters the room. He clears his throat as the camera cuts to inside the GM's office. Quintin looks up from his desk at Jeremy, who looks over and sees Jayx already in the room. He returns his attention to Quintin.*

Quintin: "It seems Jeremy that you were beaten to the punch, I take it you are here to ask me if your match with Jayx is on tonight".

*Jeremy nods.*

Quintin: "Well I'll say the same thing to you as I did to Jayx. The number one contender-ship for a title should be between two people at the top of their game. Are you both at the top of your game? Maybe, maybe not. On the one hand I've got two people that are loved by the fans and on the other I have a Champion who is not. Do I think it would make for a good match? I for one think it would but again I cannot be certain. So I'll tell you what. If you can give me one good reason why I should book the match tonight then I will. Either of you can answer but be quick I've got a lot to get through tonight and I could do without you both wasting my time".

*Jeremy looks to Jayx and he looks back, Jeremy raises an eyebrow at Jayx and then thinks for a moment. Jayx opens his mouth to speak but then closes it. Quintin looks at his watch.*

Quintin: "Guys you're out of time, you said nothing therefore you get nothing. Now leave".

*Jayx looks at Quintin and goes red in the face, he opens his mouth to say something but then closes it again. He looks around and Jeremy and scowls and then he walks out of the room. Jeremy remains in the room, Quintin looks up and sees Jeremy still stood there.*

Quintin: "Look I told you to get out, don't make me ask you again Jeremy. You do not want to get on the wrong side of me".

*Jeremy laughs and Quintin looks to become angry, Quintin speaks almost spitting his words.*

Quintin: "And what exactly do you find funny?"

*Jeremy smiles.*

Jeremy Danielson: "I just find it funny that we have to come up with a reason to have a match for the Number one Contender for the Legacy Title when I thought it would be clearly obvious to you. For one, you have a Champion who has lost not once but twice in a row, to the two men whom were stood in this office. Secondly, you have a Champion who seems to take his title granted. He floats around here as if he's king of the roost and until last week hadn't done anything about it, that is until he lost to Jayx. Finally he realised that he might actually not be as good as he thought he was, finally he realised he had to do something. Now I haven't seen anyone else get a rise out of him like that in quite some time. Which leads me onto my third thing Quintin. You said it yourself that the fans love what me and Jayx do and I for one would love the crowd to get what they want, after all they are the ones that make you all that money so you can go around and buy your new suits and your flash cars. I have all the money I could ever need and I do this for the fans plain and simple. That's why you should sanction this match Quintin, because the fans want to see it".

*Quintin looks at Jeremy for a moment and then looks down to his desk.*

Quintin: "I told you to get out Jeremy and that's exactly what I expect".

*Jeremy again laughs and then smile a wicked smile. He then turns and heads out the door.*

Quintin: "JEREMY .. Before you go, I want to ask you one question".

*Jeremy turns at the door and waits.*

Quintin: "Why did you just give that money away last week? Why did you not make her ask you a question for the money?"

*Jeremy laughs again and smiles at Quintin.*

Jeremy Danielson: "Quintin it's all about perspective. I wanted to show what would happen when you do something the crowd doesn't like or expect. They turned on me in an instant when I asked that women to ask me a question for the money, in an instant. Imagine what they'd do for turning down what they want when it's two of their favourite superstars".

Quintin: "So You gave away a million dollars to try and prove a point?"

Jeremy Danielson: "No Quintin, I gave away a million dollars because I could. The point merely proved itself".

*Jeremy then turns back and opens the door. He takes a step through the door. Quintin's voice is heard off camera.*

Quintin: "Jeremy, tell Jayx the Drake; you have your match".

*Jeremy smiles to the camera as he walks out of the office.*

Michael Billings: "Well guys, I don't know what to say about that. Jeremy gave away his money .. because he could".

Andrew Becksford: "That is the exact reason this guy deserves to be the next Legacy Champion".

John Dempsey: "What because he just gave the money away because he could? That guy's an idiot and the sooner you guys all realise it the better".

Michael Billings: "What does it matter John? It's his money to spend how he wishes. If he didn't need it, he didn't need it".

Andrew Becksford: "Wow John what every that man does you just can't find a way to give him a break".

John Dempsey: "I'll give him a break when he deserves one. That guy just gave away a million dollars because he could. The guy shows weakness beyond anything I've ever seen .. and you guys love him for it?"

*Jeremy is making his way backstage and the camera is still following him as he makes his way to the locker room. He walks in and comes across Jayx. He smiles at him as Jayx stands there.*

Jeremy Danileson: "We have our match Jayx, may the best man win".

*Jeremy holds out his hand as the camera cuts to a break.*

jeremyD

Back to top Go down